Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Benzino is benefitting from this show more than any other nikka. Dude went from a laughing stock in hip hop to a sympathy figure by women. Dude is purposely coming off as a nikka looking for a good woman and I bet hoes in Atlanta is believing him.

Right. He's trying to be the good guy meanwhile he has butt naked hoes prancing around his house. :heh:

---------------------------------------------------

-Scrappy's mother is the worse. "By the power vested in me, I know pronounce you princess Emani". Ummm who vested you power?

-What exactly did Scrappy get locked up for? Probably put dem "paws" on someone.

Daps
Maybe it's just me, but for some reason Mimi comes off as someone who think's she's above being on this show :manny:

i get that vibe too, like she thinks she's some high class black woman..

But in reality she's undoubtedly the stupidest broad on the damn show:heh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Right. He's trying to be the good guy meanwhile he has butt naked hoes prancing around his house. :heh:

---------------------------------------------------

-Scrappy's mother is the worse. "By the power vested in me, I know pronounce you princess Emani". Ummm who vested you power?

-What exactly did Scrappy get locked up for? Probably put dem "paws" on someone.

Failed a drug test

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Drew is the worst actor/character on the show. I watched it again and just had to laugh at how bad this character is, at least the others are a tad bit believable.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he was on probation when he failed his drug test

Oh damn. I thought they were going to let him re-take the test because episode before last he said they tried to say the pee was cold but he said they were right in the room with him.

Either way it's pretty stupid to jail him, just let him pee again.

Drew is the worst actor/character on the show. I watched it again and just had to laugh at how bad this character is, at least the others are a tad bit believable.

He is such a gump. I've never see anything like it. He's a little "slow" too.