Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i might be the only nikkka who got a thing for tracy, she not the ugliest, not the cutest but to me.......................... she look like a bytch who knows how to suck a dikk. i luv her lips :manny:

dj-traci-steele-straightfromthea-2.jpg

you are not alone friend, i think she really looks nice when her hair is in a bun

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And the broads on this show only get better and better!

Who is this Mary Jane broad? Video vixen? Singer? Whoever she is, that broad is beautiful from head to toe! :wow:

As of right now.....

Mary Jane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of them other Love & Hip Hop Atlanta

Mary-Jane-LHHATL-Viewing-Party-7.jpg

Mary-Jane-LHHATL-Viewing-Party-10.jpg

Im no hater but :no:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way Mary Jane was shaking her a$$ on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta was sexy as f*ck. Plus, the thighs on that broad are nice :lupe:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it's just me, but for some reason Mimi comes off as someone who think's she's above being on this show :manny:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Thats a myth that the machine Interscope perpetuated because Zino lightweight ended Em's career, truthfully Em never recovered form nor sales after that foolish pride track leaked, as far as his rap skills Benzino aint half as some of his peers, wack nikkas like Silk the Shocker aint even get that hate, which make you truly have to step back and wonder why he was looked at as a laughing stock
@SilkkTheStalker :cacpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there a bigger group of clowns than Benzino, Kirk and Bobby Valentino? Good grief. Worse gaggle of broads I've ever seen. Straight lightskin pass hoes. Bobby V and his little man titties.

-There is no bigger sleeze than Stevie LMAO!! He running game on Joselyn. I think that bytch is a teenager inside no way a grown woman would fall for that trash ass rap. Do you love me? Is a pig pork? LMMFAO!!

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a bigger group of clowns than Benzino, Kirk and Bobby Valentino? Good grief. Worse gaggle of broads I've ever seen. Straight lightskin pass hoes. Bobby V and his little man titties.

-There is no bigger sleeze than Stevie LMAO!! He running game on Joselyn. I think that bytch is a teenager inside no way a grown woman would fall for that trash ass rap. Do you love me? Is a pig pork? LMMFAO!!

lmao. I saw this episode last night. This nicca Kirk gave no fukks the entire episode. Dude got to the point most dudes get to in a marriage, expect he decided to say fukk it. My biggest issue is that none of this is a good look for his kid to see how his pops is treating his mom.

and yeah this is a perfect example of why I dont feel sorry for chicks in bad relationships. Stevie wonder can see this nicca Stevie J isnt being real with Jocelyn, and she talking about marrying this nicca:snoop: Look at his facial expressions when he talks - everything about them says he's lying lol. He could BARELY get the words i love you out of his mouth :heh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i might be the only nikkka who got a thing for tracy, she not the ugliest, not the cutest but to me.......................... she look like a bytch who knows how to suck a dikk. i luv her lips :manny:

tracifullinterview-1367443884.jpg

dj-traci-steele-straightfromthea-2.jpg

Traci-Steele-2.jpg

dj-traci-steele-love-and-hip-hop-atlanta-1.jpg

image535.jpg

small.jpg

9bd463bdf20014773597d3197b7d228d.wix_mp

TSteele9.jpg

Tracy-Morgan-Nope.gif

Yall letting that carnival clown make up fool you. This chick is ugly as fukk and has a bell pepper sitting on her face that she calls a nose. Way too damn much make up and aint no kind of attraction at all IMO....let me stop lying she does look like she could give immacualte head with those lips...with that being said she'd only get picked up on a late night creep.