Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Daps
Mary Jane has been quietly telling friends that she's pregnant. And she's working with producers of Love And Hip Hop Atlanta - to flip her pregnancy into a recurring role on next season of Love And Hip Hop.

So let me get this straight. Your wife of 15 years is pregnant, that situation detonates into you needing a "break" and time to unwind.

--now you get some random slooze pregnant:russ:...at the SAME DAMN TIME:krs:

i swear nikkas be LOSING HARD out here:laff:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So let me get this straight. Your wife of 15 years is pregnant, that situation detonates into you needing a "break" and time to unwind.

--now you get some RANDOM slooze pregnant:russ:

i swear nikkas be LOSING out here:laff:

That nikka kissed a random whore on the lips too :stop: dem hoes was probably fresh from an orgy and he kissing her all in the mouth. Rasheeda is a idiot if she took him back. Dude has no regard for the health of his wife.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Benzino is benefitting from this show more than any other nikka. Dude went from a laughing stock in hip hop to a sympathy figure by women. Dude is purposely coming off as a nikka looking for a good woman and I bet hoes in Atlanta is believing him.

:lupe:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Benzino is benefitting from this show more than any other nikka. Dude went from a laughing stock in hip hop to a sympathy figure by women. Dude is purposely coming off as a nikka looking for a good woman and I bet hoes in Atlanta is believing him.

Thats a myth that the machine Interscope perpetuated because Zino lightweight ended Em's career, truthfully Em never recovered form nor sales after that foolish pride track leaked, as far as his rap skills Benzino aint half as some of his peers, wack nikkas like Silk the Shocker aint even get that hate, which make you truly have to step back and wonder why he was looked at as a laughing stock

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Thats a myth that the machine Interscope perpetuated because Zino lightweight ended Em's career, truthfully Em never recovered form nor sales after that foolish pride track leaked, as far as his rap skills Benzino aint half as some of his peers, wack nikkas like Silk the Shocker aint even get that hate, which make you truly have to step back and wonder why he was looked at as a laughing stock

:mindblown::sitdown:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're a bizarro ass nikka

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the broads on this show only get better and better!

Who is this Mary Jane broad? Video vixen? Singer? Whoever she is, that broad is beautiful from head to toe! :wow:

As of right now.....

Mary Jane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of them other Love & Hip Hop Atlanta

Mary-Jane-LHHATL-Viewing-Party-7.jpg

Mary-Jane-LHHATL-Viewing-Party-10.jpg

Daps
And the broads on this show only get better and better!

Who is this Mary Jane broad? Video vixen? Singer? Whoever she is, that broad is beautiful from head to toe! :wow:

As of right now.....

Mary Jane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of them other Love & Hip Hop Atlanta

Where do they make u guys with your inferior taste in women:sitdown:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
wow you guys see how Traci was talking crap when Drew said some stuff about her new man? lol but wasn't she the one getting rude at them females coming for an interview kicking off her heels n shyt :skip:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
wow you guys see how Traci was talking crap when Drew said some stuff about her new man? lol but wasn't she the one getting rude at them females coming for an interview kicking off her heels n shyt :skip:

Breh, she don't see how stupid and hypocritical she really is. It's hilarious.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
i might be the only nikkka who got a thing for tracy, she not the ugliest, not the cutest but to me.......................... she look like a bytch who knows how to suck a dikk. i luv her lips :manny:

tracifullinterview-1367443884.jpg

dj-traci-steele-straightfromthea-2.jpg

Traci-Steele-2.jpg

dj-traci-steele-love-and-hip-hop-atlanta-1.jpg

image535.jpg

small.jpg

9bd463bdf20014773597d3197b7d228d.wix_mp

TSteele9.jpg