Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
WTF is up with that n*gga Kirk? :what:

He married to Rasheeda but doesn't want her to have a baby because he thinks it's bad for her "business". What business? :aicmon:

Erica Dixon is so sexy and :datazz:

Stevie J is still finds the time to drop a classic line:

"I want to introduce you to your new boyfriend, Tommy Trendmill" :steviej:

Traci and Drew must be still f*cking because it's evident there's still some tension and feelings there even after all of these years.

LOL @ Joseline acting like she's got multiplatinum records and sh*t. I think she's feeling like Stevie may just leave her for the next b*tch. It's almost like Joseline is in the role Mimi was in Season 1 and now Che Mack could potentially be another Joseline, lol.

K. Michelle's show was sold out? :duck:

And why was Mimi all of sudden going buck wild on Ariane? Ariane has been her road dawg since day one, now she's turning on her. :what:
Ariane set her up thats why, Mimi knew that from the moment she was asked to come to NY

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
lol at that bullshyt Scrappy was talkin the previous episode:
"if you go looking thru my phone looking for SOMETHING, then what you gon find? yeah thats right - SOMETHING"...foh Scrappy lol

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how Stevie J used to produce classics for people like Mariah, 112, Biggie, etc. Now his flagship artist is Hoeseline Germnandez :ufdup: :steviej:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Ariane was looking fiiine in this last episode :whew: Too bad she's dumber than a box of rocks.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That's my sleeper chick. I been feeling her since season 1. Plus she's mellow for the most part. I don't think she's dumb either. :manny:
Dat bish ain't mellow. She hood as fukk. Plus she gave the p*ssy to Memphitz on the 1st night so you can't say she's classy.