Reppin
NULL
Erica is sexy as f*ck! :wow:

5a5e08d2a4cf11e2b1b722000a1d0aba_7.jpg

ed6.jpeg

ed5.jpeg

erica-dixon-blackmen-02.jpg

erica-dixon-blackmen-01.jpg

[ame=http://vimeo.com/65621532]Erica Dixon (LHHATL) directed by iMarc on Vimeo[/ame]

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Dat bish ain't mellow. She hood as fukk. Plus she gave the p*ssy to Memphitz on the 1st night so you can't say she's classy.
She may be hood but she's probably the most mellow chick on this show. All them other bytches is way crazier.

Plus the way she stood up to Mimi's crazy ass... :ohlawd:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Scrappy don't want that. :snoop: He would rather be with a chick who calls herself Buckey. That's the problem I have with these nikkas knocking up chicks when they not ready. She would've been stop dealing with this gump and his moms if she didn't have a seed with him.

Yup, Scrappy got a good woman and yet he's still trying to f*ck with the next b*tch. Erica seems like a really nice woman too.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But Scrappy don't want that. :snoop: He would rather be with a chick who calls herself Buckey. That's the problem I have with these nikkas knocking up chicks when they not ready. She would've been stop dealing with this gump and his moms if she didn't have a seed with him.

Unless she fell off from the last time I seen this show,Buckey finer than Erica and makes more sense fo Scrappy......she dumber and seem like shell let em do what he want to...Erica only the right choice for child support purposes....id think Scrappy could do better in a city where everybody see like they wanna be a celebrity....I'm sure he could puull a nice dumb young chick off the fact he lil scrappy and on this show still who will do whatever he say and turn a blind eye....probaly same shyt erica wuz doin til she got sum recognition on this show and is a "celebrity" now too:rudy:

Daps
Yup, Scrappy got a good woman and yet he's still trying to f*ck with the next b*tch. Erica seems like a really nice woman too.

:rudy:thats what i thought too til that dinner episode.

:huhldup:Erica ratchet as ****. and its been nonstop since then:huhldup:. its demonic lashing anger:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:rudy:thats what i thought too til that dinner episode.

:huhldup:Erica ratchet as ****. and its been nonstop since then:huhldup:. its demonic lashing anger:huhldup:

But if I remember correctly, Scrappy's mom was the one who started it all on that dinner episode, especially when she called Erica a b*tch.

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Unless she fell off from the last time I seen this show,Buckey finer than Erica and makes more sense fo Scrappy......she dumber and seem like shell let em do what he want to...Erica only the right choice for child support purposes....id think Scrappy could do better in a city where everybody see like they wanna be a celebrity....I'm sure he could puull a nice dumb young chick off the fact he lil scrappy and on this show still who will do whatever he say and turn a blind eye....probaly same shyt erica wuz doin til she got sum recognition on this show and is a "celebrity" now too:rudy:
:rudy:Why Because She Has A Bigger Ass?Because Facially She Not Seeing Erica

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
In ATL, Erica is a 7.5 at best. I'm just saying. Plus she's crazy as fukk.

The best thing she got going for her is she has more natural beauty than these other women on the show.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Unless she fell off from the last time I seen this show,Buckey finer than Erica and makes more sense fo Scrappy......

Buckey finer that Erica :laff:

Erica's the best looking chick on the show by a landslide. And she is the one most with her shyt together

She just got caught up with this nikka at the peak of his fame. Buckey and Mama D will be running this nikka's life till he's dead if he doesnt put his fukking foot down. And you KNOW they will gum up dude's relationship with his seed, which has to be dude's #1 priority. Bucket is the kind of chick who is down for the ratchet shyt. Erica is the kind of chick who will make a nikka step his shyt up. Scrappy is a fukking jelly spine idiot. The whole thing is pretty tragic. But Scrappy settling down and working shyt out with Erica is the best way forward for everybody

If theres anything this show shows me its how desperate chicks down there must be to get a man. Maybe the producers just picked the most ratchet couples possible but none of these nikkas aint shyt :damn:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
She may be hood but she's probably the most mellow chick on this show. All them other bytches is way crazier.

Plus the way she stood up to Mimi's crazy ass... :ohlawd:

Rasheeda is more mellow than that bish. Ol girl is a rat bruh. She looks cute but if you listen to her you can tell she's a rat. I was just telling my chic that she doesn't act how she look. She looks like wifey material until she opens her mouth.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

:beli: your taste is terrible in women if u think buckey looks better then erica.