Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is all I hear when Tracy talks: "hoe, hoes, video hoes, hoes, groupie hoes, bytches, hoes, video vixen hoes, groupie bytches, I'm a single mother, your groupies, hoes, I'll smack a hoe." :huhldup:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
This is all I hear when Tracy talks: "hoe, hoes, video hoes, hoes, groupie hoes, bytches, hoes, video vixen hoes, groupie bytches, I'm a single mother, your groupies, hoes, I'll smack a hoe." :huhldup:

Theres something seriously not right with her :scustcam: no one can be that insecure, i hope she playing it up for the cameras. Dude aint smart though, hire some good looking men (no homo) so she can date one of them then you will be free to date all the women you want.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Theres something seriously not right with her :scustcam: no one can be that insecure, i hope she playing it up for the cameras. Dude aint smart though, hire some good looking men (no homo) so she can date one of them then you will be free to date all the women you want.

No doubt, her whole vibe comes off as "We aint been together for damn near a decade but pay attention to meeeeeeeee! And if u don't I will make your life miserable." :demonic:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Johnny Crome even removed his shirt for verse 2.
THAT is dedication. -_-
*fighting urge to vomit a little bit*

--> aq out <--

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Did I just read that Karlie is 46????? :dahell:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV