Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buckey finer that Erica :laff:

Erica's the best looking chick on the show by a landslide. And she is the one most with her shyt together

She just got caught up with this nikka at the peak of his fame. Buckey and Mama D will be running this nikka's life till he's dead if he doesnt put his fukking foot down. And you KNOW they will gum up dude's relationship with his seed, which has to be dude's #1 priority. Bucket is the kind of chick who is down for the ratchet shyt. Erica is the kind of chick who will make a nikka step his shyt up. Scrappy is a fukking jelly spine idiot. The whole thing is pretty tragic. But Scrappy settling down and working shyt out with Erica is the best way forward for everybody

If theres anything this show shows me its how desperate chicks down there must be to get a man. Maybe the producers just picked the most ratchet couples possible but none of these nikkas aint shyt :damn:

U gotta factor in the azz,t*ts,hips and the irregular lips made for dikk suckin:mjps:....and exactly he's a jelly spine idiot and needs a woman that will accomadate that:russ:....I seen sum episode where she called dude a broke bytch:whew:....break up with sum of these hos and they'll tell u how they really feel lol,who they got on the side waitin for em.....he probaly changed when he got famous and she dealt with it,and she probaly changed once she got a little fame off this show and feel like she got options....I bet she wuz the jellyfish when he wuz gettin that Crunk It The Club money:russ:...Buckey seem like a simple minded chick he could probaly lead,and he need sum practice so might as well start wit her....is erica strategy to make him a better man by annoying the shyt out of him and mama d?that shyt ain't workin:laff:.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
U gotta factor in the azz,t*ts,hips and the irregular lips made for dikk suckin:mjps:....and exactly he's a jelly spine idiot and needs a woman that will accomadate that:russ:....I seen sum episode where she called dude a broke bytch:whew:....break up with sum of these hos and they'll tell u how they really feel lol,who they got on the side waitin for em.....he probaly changed when he got famous and she dealt with it,and she probaly changed once she got a little fame off this show and feel like she got options....I bet she wuz the jellyfish when he wuz gettin that Crunk It The Club money:russ:...Buckey seem like a simple minded chick he could probaly lead,and he need sum practice so might as well start wit her....is erica strategy to make him a better man by annoying the shyt out of him and mama d?that shyt ain't workin:laff:.
U got the game confused dude...

Mama D is bad news. This nikka needs to take care of his seed, and by any measure... personality, face, body, whatever, Erica is a better pick than Buckly. Buckey is a born and bred side piece hoodrat, just like Mama D... this is why they are like 2 peas in a pod

Scrappy isnt a leader at all. Dude is an idiot. You can see it in his facial expressions. So he just needs to make the safe pick, lay up with Erica and fall back. Otherwise hes gonna have problems even Mama D won't be able to save him from. nikka needs to grow the fukk up

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Rasheeda is by far the prettiest chic on the show. And her hair is really hers.

Rasheeda5.jpg

Rasheeda-Feet-294433.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U got the game confused dude...

Mama D is bad news. This nikka needs to take care of his seed, and by any measure... personality, face, body, whatever, Erica is a better pick than Buckly. Buckey is a born and bred side piece hoodrat, just like Mama D... this is why they are like 2 peas in a pod

Scrappy isnt a leader at all. Dude is an idiot. You can see it in his facial expressions. So he just needs to make the safe pick, lay up with Erica and fall back. Otherwise hes gonna have problems even Mama D won't be able to save him from. nikka needs to grow the fukk up

You talkin bout what a man SHOULD want and not what this particular man(scrappy) need.....u just hit it on the head,Buckey is like mama D who scrappy truly loves:pachaha:....she will cosign all of his bullshyt and still be there to support his bullshyt no matter what it seems like....Erica acts like how his mama SHOULD act and obviously he ain't ready for that:manny:...do he seem like he bout to have a breakthrough and growup to u:comeon:? Exactly why Buckey would suit sumbody like him better far as what he seems to want....a naive chick who won't go lookin for shyt,will shut the fuk up and let him do his shyt and is cool with his mama:russ:

U basically sayin what I'm sayin,bucky and mama d are two peas in a pod,scrappy and mama d are two p's and a pod...why not be three peas in a pod:manny:...stop thinkin in terms of what a sensible man would want in a woman and look at this situation as it is and ull see what I'm sayin...scrappy ain sensible

He should stay with erica just bcuz that child support shyt seem to have him shook to death in his current financial state lol....like he don't want no parts of that again,only reason it make sense

Daps
But if I remember correctly, Scrappy's mom was the one who started it all on that dinner episode, especially when she called Erica a b*tch.

you right but regardless if shorty had any bit of class shed know how to handle herself against a lunatic like Dee.

--but instead she out here talmbout, "you goin put out but not jump out".
how does somebody square up with someone's MOTHER:heh:

Regardless how she pissed you off there's certain lines you don't cross. Just brush it off.

She heightened the situation with Stevie to fighting. It's like she don't know how to handle herself when somebody comes at her a certain way.

Even that talk with Joseline after the fight. I really don't see how it is possible for someone to make JOSELINE look like a well mannered woman:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you right but regardless if shorty had any bit of class shed know how to handle herself against a lunatic like Dee.

--but instead she out here talmbout, "you goin put out but not jump out".
how does somebody square up with someone's MOTHER:heh:

Regardless how she pissed you off there's certain lines you don't cross. Just brush it off.

She heightened the situation with Stevie to fighting. It's like she don't know how to handle herself when somebody comes at her a certain way.

Even that talk with Joseline after the fight. I really don't see how it is possible for someone to make JOSELINE look like a well mannered woman:mindblown:

I see and I agree. The only thing I can say is it's just tv and entertainment. :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the :demonic: things Id do to Erica's p*ssy :wow:

I'd let Arianne do whatever she wants that dont involve booty play or pain

KMichelle signing while Mimi's punkass is cursing up a storm :dead:

Brehs, Kirk is gay. "I pulled out" :dahell:

That dude Traci bought to the store's hairline :russ:

Drew a fukking dumbass :heh:

Rasheeda carried the shyt out of Karlie Redd's music career.

Karlie: They flew me out to Utah. UTAH!
Rasheeda: I dont know what that is.

:deadmanny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhx0nx0QPT4543y5Ub]Video: Zino Grigio aka Benzino - Smashed Da Homie [iamananimal] (Response To Joseline, Stevie J.. What Caused The Fallout Between Benzino & Stevie J)[/ame]

so wack :wow:

but that fake assed Joseline look alike :wow:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What happened to Zino? Dude's whole rep got ruined when EM had him removed from the Source. His image was that of a Don now he's looking like a dweeb out here.