Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wow this nikka Kirk is a poor excuse of a man. I can't believe this fukk nikka got on tv and actually tried to sell that "pull out" excuse. How old is this nikka? He also said he has a lot of kids.

LMAO @ that struggle fashion show. Where were they at? Looked like a middle school cafeteria.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yooo Chris Brown may have to come up off a ransom but I'd be getting my money back from this fukk ass nikka.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:rudy: Conned out of 50k, my ass. Dude has that money stashed somewhere. There is NO way anyone who lost that much of money would be standing there like :ehh: :manny:.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:rudy: Conned out of 50k, my ass. Dude has that money stashed somewhere. There is NO way anyone who lost that much of money would be standing there like :ehh: :manny:.

Man all that shyt is a lie. Those muthafukkas don't have 50k between the both of them. Ol made up fantasy land ass investment bullshyt. Might as well had some Nigerians email them about some investments. I'll say it again these people are delusional and think they are more important than they actually are and it's quite disturbing. From Carlie Red trying to get Rasheeda to cosign her music being good to K. Michelle believing she actually sold it BB Kings by herself, to Jocelyn thinking she's some kind of star and above Che Mack when them hoes bout neck and neck as far as music goes which is nonexistant

Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF is up with that n*gga Kirk? :what:

He married to Rasheeda but doesn't want her to have a baby because he thinks it's bad for her "business". What business? :aicmon:

Erica Dixon is so sexy and :datazz:

Stevie J is still finds the time to drop a classic line:

"I want to introduce you to your new boyfriend, Tommy Trendmill" :steviej:

Traci and Drew must be still f*cking because it's evident there's still some tension and feelings there even after all of these years.

LOL @ Joseline acting like she's got multiplatinum records and sh*t. I think she's feeling like Stevie may just leave her for the next b*tch. It's almost like Joseline is in the role Mimi was in Season 1 and now Che Mack could potentially be another Joseline, lol.

K. Michelle's show was sold out? :duck:

And why was Mimi all of sudden going buck wild on Ariane? Ariane has been her road dawg since day one, now she's turning on her. :what: