'Lost in Space 3‘ | Netflix | Final Season | December 2021 | **OUT NOW**

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Question
where did that orb come from that the robots were after? Also did that robot ship just pop up out of nowhere and then roll out after they got back on board?

Its insinuated that it wasn't a meteorite that crashed on earth, most likely it was a robot ship and they reversed engineered it and stole the orb

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Judy isn’t adopted. She’s Maureen’s first born when she was either married to or dated a black guy. John is her adopted dad

images

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finished it last night. It got better towards the later episodes but I feel they could’ve gotten there so much smoother without all of the lulls and filler. They need to tighten these episodes up. Next season I guess the show should really take off. Now I have to finish up Bosch

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Finished it last night. It got better towards the later episodes but I feel they could’ve gotten there so much smoother without all of the lulls and filler. They need to tighten these episodes up. Next season I guess the show should really take off. Now I have to finish up Bosch

The last episode dragged for me. Still loved the show overall but that last episode killed all the momentum to get to the twist

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How?!?! :jbhmm: The whole last episode was the payoff that I was expecting....it was fine for me.

Shouldve gotten there sooner. Not saying it’s a bad episode but looking at it as a writer you want to keep forward momentum and that episode slows down too much to get to the stuff that has to happen. There’s a rescue that has to happen it drags out. There’s other things that have to happen and they drag out. The penultimate episode moved and rateched up the tension only for the last episode to lengthen that catharsis out.

Like I said it’s not a bad episode it just felt sloppy compared to the one before it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shouldve gotten there sooner. Not saying it’s a bad episode but looking at it as a writer you want to keep forward momentum and that episode slows down too much to get to the stuff that has to happen. There’s a rescue that has to happen it drags out. There’s other things that have to happen and they drag out. The penultimate episode moved and rateched up the tension only for the last episode to lengthen that catharsis out.

Like I said it’s not a bad episode it just felt sloppy compared to the one before it

I mean I get it, the writers should have tightened it up and revealed more of what happened on earth... We barely saw glimpses into what happened towards the end and even then we had to piece it together ourselves... :francis: More serious story less filler... I also think the showrunner probably thought he was only getting one season... he constantly used them getting into absurd situations each episode... :heh: like damn how much trouble can they get into.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I mean I get it, the writers should have tightened it up and revealed more of what happened on earth... We barely saw glimpses into what happened towards the end and even then we had to piece it together ourselves... :francis: More serious story less filler... I also think the showrunner probably thought he was only getting one season... he constantly used them getting into absurd situations each episode... :heh: like damn how much trouble can they get into.

A lot of that is homage to the original tho. They’d get in absurd situations weekly

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This shyt lit :wow: scientific shyt got me entertained :ohlawd: dudes complaining bout "fillers" or whatever act like this shyt isn't based on a tv show that was serialized. They have to have some "adventures" while they're on the planet. I had no problems with it. I used to get the VHS tapes of the shows from the library when I was a youngin and tho it's not as silly and of course it's not as far fetched I'm still just as entertained. Only on ep 8 tho. Parker posey a crazy bytch :pachaha:

Daps
Just finished this. Had no prior knowledge to the og series, except "danger, Will Robinson". This series is straight for the kiddys. No violence, graphic action, cussing, nudity, etc.

They could have came harder for a premiere series. Lil boy had his own T2 terminator and all. Season 2 does have potential and with that, I'll still watch.