'Lost in Space 3‘ | Netflix | Final Season | December 2021 | **OUT NOW**

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On episode 6 and not impressed at all. No one is likeable on this show. The kids are irritating and the parents hate each other and the Mother is a royal bytch. Chic playing Dr. Smith just keeps manipulating these so called eggheads but no one is smart enough to see her game. There is no chemistry whatsoever with any of the characters. Definition of mediocre.
One more thing I’m really getting tired of Hollywood and showbiz is them thinking diversity is throwing in some mixed or light skinned black chic with curly hair and no one of dark complexion (Excluding Angela of course who’s angry ironically)This shyt is in every commercial I see nowadays and starting to get insulting. Hopefully BP made enough of an impact to start showing different shades of black people across the board and not just fair skinned or the mixed ones
*end rant*

Well said and not only that I am sick of these shows throwing in the token black person whether sista or brotha. Then not having any other blk folks in the show for them to interact with or have a relationship with.

That is the man reason I don't watch any of these trash shows.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This character is so pointless and annoying as she currently is. Her motivations of getting on the ship and escaping were fine, but her sabotaging the Robinsons in their current predicament makes no sense.
Yea I don’t even understand what her plan is. She just goes around fukkin with people. I mean why continue the lie just to get control of the robot...ok and then what?
Her character isn’t even needed. They got black holes and planetary destruction on the menu and she having fake therapist sessions just to rile Angela up and then the red headed daughter thirsting hard over this other kid and they have no chemistry.. this show is frustrating. Even the smuggler is irritating asking for money to show them where the fuel at...the fukk you gonna do with money in space in a foreign planet about to be destroyed?
I guess the black daughter is suppose to fall for him eventually right...See and this the shyt I hate too. Shoehorn in a light skinned black and don’t have her interact with no other black character. shyt is tired man.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I'm enjoying the show but I feel like the pacing is too slow. I find myself bored waiting for things to happen. Dr Smith, while I understand the origin of her character, in this version of lost in space. All she does is annoy me and distract for the main plot. This show is too busy and full of fukkery to even need a villain. Other than that the production value is dope. I'm enjoying watching Molly do her thing. She is always dope, loved her in house of cards.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This character is so pointless and annoying as she currently is. Her motivations of getting on the ship and escaping were fine, but her sabotaging the Robinsons in their current predicament makes no sense.
I'm in the early episodes and I'm wondering what his her endgame/payoff or what in the fukk she's doing the bullshyt she's doing:mindblown:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are they ever going to address one of the children being black :patrice:

The producers of the show did this on purpose to create controversy or something? :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Are they ever going to address one of the children being black :patrice:

The producers of the show did this on purpose to create controversy or something? :heh:

They did already.... Judy was the first born and John adopted her after he came in the picture... Penny second and Will is the youngest... :manny: I just hope they touch on it more... it's like we only seeing half the stories in flashbacks...

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Just finished it....:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: The ending was fukking official...:whoo: Don't want to ruin anything for anyone who haven't seen it yet.

But I really want to see next season...:obama: It feels like a bit like Lost mixed with with Star Trek Voyager...
tbh its perfect because all these extras were getting on my nerves season two is about to be lit:whoo:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
It’s getting better with each episode, and better when you get use to the younger daughters mannerisms.