'Lost in Space 3‘ | Netflix | Final Season | December 2021 | **OUT NOW**

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Yall also know on the original TV show dr smith use to sabatoge shyt all the time.
True, but the shyt was never as serious where Dr. Smith was killing folks ad a straight up sociopath. That nikka was like a loveable troublemaker. This bytch is a fukking anarchist! Just doing shyt for the fukkery lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
True, but the shyt was never as serious where Dr. Smith was killing folks ad a straight up sociopath. That nikka was like a loveable troublemaker. This bytch is a fukking anarchist! Just doing shyt for the fukkery lol

She’s the perfect personification of many people in society today and niccas on this board.

She’s a sociopathical troll that does fukkery type shyt with no rhyme or reason other than to cause chaos to sit back and entertain herself with.

shyt low key, she was the realest character on the show!

And that why I will say she did a great job with her role, cuz she annoyed and make you hate the fukk out of her.

No one on here is really apathetic with her.....

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She’s the perfect personification of many people in society today and niccas on this board.

She’s a sociopathical troll that does fukkery type shyt with no rhyme or reason other than to cause chaos to sit back and entertain herself with.

And that why I will say she did a great job with her role, cuz she annoyed and make you hate the fukk out of her.

Martha

:pachaha: that is true... at first I was mad sympathetic for her as I saw her backstory she got her second chance but she kept doing mad shyt over and over making it worse and worse even after everything and I was like :snoop: She is a fukking sociopath.... You on the other end of the universe on a dying planet, let them try to escape first you see they can you Really gonna fukk that up???:wtf: :mjlol: this bytch was looney tunes...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:pachaha: that is true... at first I was mad sympathetic for her as I saw her backstory she got her second chance but she kept doing mad shyt over and over making it worse and worse even after everything and I was like :snoop: She is a fukking sociopath.... You on the other end of the universe on a dying planet, let them try to escape first you see they can you Really gonna fukk that up???:wtf: :mjlol: this bytch was looney tunes...

She has an evil ass face!!!!

I was so pissed when buddy didn’t get that “box” of you know what I’m talking about.

I ain’t finished yet.... I’m on like ep 8 but gonna finish in a bit

Martha

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Martha

While I hate her she's my favorite character in the show :russ:

Reminds me of Ashur and his fukkery in Spartacus.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Any good?
Its pg 13 good, quality family with preteens good, more than surface deep sci-fi, but not hard, good casting, finished the first eight episodes with two minor problems (laws of physics says you cant get out of tar like that and how dr. Smith got that into the garage)

• Dap
Reactions: .r.