'Lost in Space 3‘ | Netflix | Final Season | December 2021 | **OUT NOW**

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
if more ppl feel that way netflix might be on shaky ground. The shows that brought em to the dance OITNB and HOC are :flabbynsick: , the netflix/marvel shows are now cult status. They've gone radio silent on alton carbon s2 which is a bad sign. And now there is this which looked like it cost a lot. All those top exec acquisitions like shonda rimes and murphy need to payoff or they are in trouble.

Ps what has come of the millarworld acquisition:dwillhuh:

Altered Carbon been renewed for season 2... :coffee:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if more ppl feel that way netflix might be on shaky ground. The shows that brought em to the dance OITNB and HOC are :flabbynsick: , the netflix/marvel shows are now cult status. They've gone radio silent on alton carbon s2 which is a bad sign. And now there is this which looked like it cost a lot. All those top exec acquisitions like shonda rimes and murphy need to payoff or they are in trouble.

Ps what has come of the millarworld acquisition:dwillhuh:

I enjoyed Altered Carbon. This show is just too slow paced considering the story progression. And the acting is subpar for a project like this tbh. The visuals are great though, but that tells you why the budget was so big I guess....

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I don’t like the chemistry between the actors. I’ll give it a few more episodes since the set pieces are nice.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
On episode 6 and not impressed at all. No one is likeable on this show. The kids are irritating and the parents hate each other and the Mother is a royal bytch. Chic playing Dr. Smith just keeps manipulating these so called eggheads but no one is smart enough to see her game. There is no chemistry whatsoever with any of the characters. Definition of mediocre.
One more thing I’m really getting tired of Hollywood and showbiz is them thinking diversity is throwing in some mixed or light skinned black chic with curly hair and no one of dark complexion (Excluding Angela of course who’s angry ironically)This shyt is in every commercial I see nowadays and starting to get insulting. Hopefully BP made enough of an impact to start showing different shades of black people across the board and not just fair skinned or the mixed ones
*end rant*

Last edited:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Dr. Smith
This character is so pointless and annoying as she currently is. Her motivations of getting on the ship and escaping were fine, but her sabotaging the Robinsons in their current predicament makes no sense.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This character is so pointless and annoying as she currently is. Her motivations of getting on the ship and escaping were fine, but her sabotaging the Robinsons in their current predicament makes no sense.

This bytch is insane.... :mjlol: if she get came clean and manned up maybe they would let her rock, but what you expect from a female who is a pathological liar??? and can never accept blame for her issues...:heh: