'Lost in Space 3‘ | Netflix | Final Season | December 2021 | **OUT NOW**

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Just finished this. Had no prior knowledge to the og series, except "danger, Will Robinson". This series is straight for the kiddys. No violence, graphic action, cussing, nudity, etc.

They could have came harder for a premiere series. Lil boy had his own T2 terminator and all. Season 2 does have potential and with that, I'll still watch.
This is the one thing I realized with the show once I finished it. This was pure PG not even PG13. No one died in real time. We got flashbacks to the the robot shooting a couple of folks on the main ship but after everyone got to the planet, everyone survived. When the Asian scientist got scooped up by those bats in the cave I was shocked but of course the next scene is he's rescued somehow. Given that, I still enjoyed it:ehh:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is the one thing I realized with the show once I finished it. This was pure PG not even PG13. No one died in real time. We got flashbacks to the the robot shooting a couple of folks on the main ship but after everyone got to the planet, everyone survived. When the Asian scientist got scooped up by those bats in the cave I was shocked but of course the next scene is he's rescued somehow. Given that, I still enjoyed it:ehh:

Didn't that kid get crushed under a truck then die in the van?

I just finished episode 10. It's definitely a feel good sci-fi story which is 100% contrast to what sci-fi has been on tv recently. That makes it stand out.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't that kid get crushed under a truck then die in the van?

I just finished episode 10. It's definitely a feel good sci-fi story which is 100% contrast to what sci-fi has been on tv recently. That makes it stand out.
It has the gritty look of current sci-fi but the characters have the morals of characters on star trek. Which makes sense since these are best of humanity.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The one where they were getting the fuel from the other Jupiter and driving across the geysers and got hit by one. Sorry I meant kid as in younger member. I think Will was the only kid kid.
Ep 7

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
im 20 mins in and cant see how yall nikkas even fukk with this age 6-13 show :dahell:

this whole show has the feeling of a disney or similar movie. on some ant boy shyt.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
im 20 mins in and cant see how yall nikkas even fukk with this age 6-13 show :dahell:

this whole show has the feeling of a disney or similar movie. on some ant boy shyt.
Its got good casting and good set designs, real hard to f up after that though they try, if eels eat fuel ,then there is fuel somewhere on that planet

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Loved the show btw... extremely good.

And Dr. Smith did have a purpose. To survive was her only motive and she manipulated everyone for an end goal.

nikkas really thinking she was just doing this shyt for fun:gucci:

Everything that chick did was to ensure herself she would survive over others

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

It doesn’t matter, its a good ass show

I don’t even watch PG shyt but basically the show is them trying to solve one problem after the other

If you like thinking, sci-fi, science, technology, etc., then this show is for you

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not everyone survived

But no one was flat out murdered and shyt again, no

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching now on episode 5.

Dr. Smith is pretty terrible. They should have made her smarter to sell me on the fact the she can do any of the stuff she does.

Last edited: