'Lost in Space 3‘ | Netflix | Final Season | December 2021 | **OUT NOW**

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Two episodes in and its ok so far. Kinda on the cheesy/cute vibe. But this could be Netflix's answer for their very own family/Disney/Jurassic Park type show which they kinda needed I guess. They definitely spent some money on this that's for sure:whew:

What's up with the overly aggressive scoring/soundtrack? Its non stop.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They shouldve made the whole family black

Am i the only whos tired of this white family with a black child? Smh black dad not in the picture huh...:snoop:

Or maybe Judy's father is dead... :manny: I mean they did leave earth...Also the wife seems mad domineering I was like :francis: I still don't fully know what happened. I just woke back up gonna continue watching this...:ehh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
"Danger, Will Robinson. This White bytch is out here in space tripping"

B9_4d.JPG

Daps
I love the actress that pretending to be Dr. smith but honestly they didn’t need a bad guy for the show. Just the dynamic between the family and surviving especially with the other settlers was interesting enough.

Dr. Smith herself is great but she kind of ruins the whole dynamic between the family especially when she tries to scheme to get the robot on her side For 7 LONG episodes.

I will say I like how she is conflicted about the BS she does.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She's the fukking devil, breh.:picard:

Gaslighting everyone she meets. Kinda chick who would have voted for Trump, then gone on the march with the p*ssy hat, without even batting an eyelid. :wow:

You talking about the Wife right?!?! :mjgrin: She treating john like shyt... Other side of the universe with no way back home and you STILL treat him like shyt over a letter from a female... :heh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
You talking about the Wife right?!?! :mjgrin: She treating john like shyt... Other side of the universe with no way back home and you STILL treat him like shyt over a letter from a female... :heh:

Nah - Dr. Smith. bytch is just the worst on every level

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Not really.,
if more ppl feel that way netflix might be on shaky ground. The shows that brought em to the dance OITNB and HOC are :flabbynsick: , the netflix/marvel shows are now cult status. They've gone radio silent on alton carbon s2 which is a bad sign. And now there is this which looked like it cost a lot. All those top exec acquisitions like shonda rimes and murphy need to payoff or they are in trouble.

Ps what has come of the millarworld acquisition:dwillhuh: