'Lost in Space 3‘ | Netflix | Final Season | December 2021 | **OUT NOW**

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Too much stuff came out today between this, Bosch and The Expanse i'm gonna be binging everything...:pachaha:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm still on episode 1... Did the father try to smash or what?!!?:wow: it's been giving me that vibe...

Not there but :russ: I doubt it breh. More than likely something happened between he and her mom and as the older sister she’s protective of mom and probably still holding on to the grudge while everyone else has let it go or working on letting it go. Really want to know how you got those vibes :russ:

Edit: yeah there’s a scene between John and Maureen where he’s on duty in the marines and she calls him asking him to sign custody papers but feels no need to get a divorce.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not there but :russ: I doubt it breh. More than likely something happened between he and her mom and as the older sister she’s protective of mom and probably still holding on to the grudge while everyone else has let it go or working on letting it g

Edit: yeah there’s a scene between John and Maureen where he’s on duty in the marines and she calls him asking him to sign custody papers but feels no need to get a divorce.

I was about to say like if netflix went THERE...:wow: That's some crazy ass plot twist... Considering she's the adopted one...Yeah I just saw the custody shyt. :picard: damn all these flashbacks is fukked up...

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was about to say like if netflix went THERE...:wow: That's some crazy ass plot twist... Considering she's the adopted one...Yeah I just saw the custody shyt. :picard: damn all these flashbacks is fukked up...

I don’t even think I want to be in your mind to have the thought that shyt was happening :deadmanny:

I immmediately went to “oh yeah something is up with John and Maureen and she’s not letting that shyt go”

I believe you tho I know they’re messed up. Divorce and all that shyt sucks

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don’t even think I want to be in your mind to have the thought that shyt was happening :deadmanny:

I immmediately went to “oh yeah something is up with John and Maureen and she’s not letting that shyt go”

I believe you tho I know they’re messed up. Divorce and all that shyt sucks

I'm just saying fam...:pachaha: These writers be throwing the subliminals in there what I am supposed to believe if only for a split second...

Yeah the whole divorce thing when she hit him with those papers and she wanted FULL CUSTODY... :mjcry: like damn why you gotta take his kids away like that man???

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm just saying fam...:pachaha: These writers be throwing the subliminals in there what I am supposed to believe if only for a split second...

Yeah the whole divorce thing when she hit him with those papers and she wanted FULL CUSTODY... :mjcry: like damn why you gotta take his kids away like that man???

I’m normally on the side of the woman in that case but that’s based on personal shyt so he probably deserved it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m normally on the side of the woman in that case but that’s based on personal shyt so he probably deserved it

IDK I'll reserve judgement.. He's just probably never home and she's fed up it's not like he cheated... :manny: I just started Episode 3

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5196685815578624.png

:mjgrin::lolbron: Why she gotta bend over like that in his room tho?!?!:pachaha:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Besides the visuals in the first episode the show is WACK

Couldnt get pased the second ep