Losing their religion: why US churches are on the decline

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The bible comes off as something the wealthy of the time came up with to keep the masses entertained, gullible, and docile.

Religion then somehow morphed into something that is used around the world to justify evil & various atrocities.

Can't really save people from themselves.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
now imagine if those 4 churches combined all their resources, membership, community outreach etc

Nah I'm good. The only thing worse than Doctor Octopus, Kraven The Hunter, Electro, Vulture, Mysterio, and Sandman as individual villains?

The Sinister Six :unimpressed:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Didn't even know about this sub, thanks. This shyt right here is why I can't take churches seriously. Rife with fraud, corruption, and degeneracy - but then will turn around and try to tell me how to live my life. fukk that.

When someone says that about politics, people on here get in their feelings :francis:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
cooking healthier meals - not post church diabetes hypertension buffets at big momma’s

Reading books on real subjects

Hiking/exercising

Therapy, massage and other forms of self care to get right before the work week

Spending the day with the kids and focusing on them

Self reflection and meditation at home

Meal prep for the week ahead

My life became so much better on Sundays when I stopped that 4 hours of church nonsense :blessed:
They still doing 4 hour church??? Wtf

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Money is da God of many.
Hell yeah. We still got Gods alright. Americans are still worshiping, praying, catching the Holy Ghost, etc. It's just not in church anymore.

200130-trump-rally-mahaskey-773.jpg

GettyImages-1200211536.jpg

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Alot of things look great when you live in a place where lawlessness and anarchy and chaos are somewhat tempered by laws and government and police.

I know folks here in NYC who come from places where actual genocide took place.

That right there is some shyt that will test your religious fervor.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last thing I’m gonna say is that for a society that hates god so much it’s pretty funny how they also believe in Darwinism and Big pharma, lmao,.
:mjlol: good thing that is the last thing you are going to say because I can't imagine how dumber it would get if you keep going

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Last thing I’m gonna say is that for a society that hates god so much it’s pretty funny how they also believe in Darwinism and Big pharma, lmao,.
I doubt society as you say hates your god, just like santa claus they don't believe in it's existence. :manny:

despite the psyop from religious believers darwinism and big pharma aren't religions.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
White people didn’t make Christianity, most of the Bible takes place in Africa and the Middle East. If white people made it why doesn’t it take place in Scandinavia or Germany or Russia?
No where did I say white people made Christianity. They are the ones who brought it to west Africa and used it to justify the slave trade and strip Africans of their indigenous languages and religions. Black folks in the US are not orthodox Christians (what you find in the middle east where Christianity started), they follow the denominations taught to them by white people

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
They still doing 4 hour church??? Wtf
I think she's saying the whole ordeal i.e. getting all dressed up in the morning, service is an hour to hour and a half, afterwards people want to hang around after service on some chitchat bs, etc. By the time you get home it's 2 or 3. Half the day is pretty much gone

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
No where did I say white peoples made Christianity. They are the ones who brought it to west Africa and used it to justify the slave trade and strip Africans of their indigenous languages and religions. Black folks in the US are not orthodox Christians (what you find in the middle east where Christianity started), they follow the denominations taught to them by why it’s people

Again, understand the bible. The slavery white people endorsed is not the type of slavery the bible talks about.

Read it.

Debt slavery is what the bible talks about.

What the Europeans did was sin. Just because somebody calls themselves Christian (ahem, Roman Catholics) doesn't mean they're really Christian.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
No where did I say white peoples made Christianity. They are the ones who brought it to west Africa and used it to justify the slave trade and strip Africans of their indigenous languages and religions. Black folks in the US are not orthodox Christians (what you find in the middle east where Christianity started), they follow the denominations taught to them by why it’s people
How could they even bring it west Africa if you claim you didn’t say they created it then? Where would they get it from
One of the 10 commandments is thou shall not kill and another is do not commit adultery, if these people went about raping and killing how could you be Christian when the very god they claim to serve says don’t do that? I don’t get the logic

Daps
How could they even bring it west Africa if you claim you didn’t say they created it then? Where would they get it from
One of the 10 commandments is thou shall not kill and another is do not commit adultery, if these people went about raping and killing how could you be Christian when the very god they claim to serve says don’t do that? I don’t get the logic
Christianity went from the Middle East to Greece - Paul got that far out in his travels as a proselytizer, if my Bible knowledge is still accurate - and from Greece into the rest of Western Europe.

Western Europeans then spread it across Africa and the Americas.