Losing their religion: why US churches are on the decline

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
@Chrishaune I couldn't care less about a neg. I care about ideas bathed in salient thought and tangible proof. Two things that your precious religion can never put on the table you sniveling dumb ass.

Matter of fact I'll do a quick prayer for you and I'll tell you what I'm going to pray for: that your body becomes afflicted with some sort of disability that makes your life completely horrific and slowly and very painfully removes you from existence. And I want it to happen to you to no fault of your own. Not because I'm mean, not because I'm evil, not because I hate you, not because I want you dead (if anything you're the one in this thread displaying those traits).

I want you to suffer slowly and painfully so that everyday you gain a better undestanding of the fact that your God doesn't exist. I want you to realize every day that your suffering slowly increases that your God will forsake you, just as he forsake both the Arabs and Crusaders who suffered brutal deaths in His name, just as he forsake the indigenous people of The New World who were eviscerated in His name, just as he forsake the Africans and Indians who were enslaved and treated like livestock in His name, just as he forsake everyone born with illnesses that will ensure a lowered quality of like under His watch, just as he forsake those who suffered in The Holocaust and Unit 731, just as he forsake a child who's repeatedly raped by a member of His clergy, just as he forsake all the members of the animal kingdom that are nearing extinction just to satiate the vanity of Man, the same Man who was created in His image, just as he continues to forsake every poor community in the richest country in the world via the brainwashing of His churches and His agents.

This is what I hope for you. This is what I hope for every person who chooses to spew hatred towards others who've done nothing else but deny the entry of your unprovable dogma into their own lives. You have no right whatsoever to judge and classify people who you do not know aside from disjointed blurbs on a forum with rather nasty adjectives and act as if you're any better than those of us who choose to view lives within a different lens; a lens that doesn't threaten you in any way except for your ability to sit on some imaginary high horse. I hope you get personal first-hand witness to your God's miraculous ability to be everywhere and nowhere simultaneously.

I pray that with each passing day, as your illness becomes worse and worse to bear, that the ghosts of those victims become audible to you. Let you hear every unanswered prayer from the little girl who was kidnapped and raped by some sicko 3 towns over, let you hear the cries of the slave mother when her own child was being sold to parts unknown, and that you hear the begging and pleading to stop of her husband as he receives yet another lash on the whipping pole. Let you hear the cries of a baby rhinoceros who's mother has been shot dead right in front of it just for ivory harvesting and now has lost it's ability to be an innocent child.

Then and only then will someone of your disposition understand the folly of your ways and the complete waste of life that you choose to be. Then and only then will you truly be saved.

Amen.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I still can't understand how do grown people believe in these fairy tales :mjlol:

It took me to be around 16 years old to question religion and realize it's all a bunch of bs as I learned more about it
Literally what happened to me. Grew up my whole life Christian like most of black people in the USA. Got obsessed with studying Christianity and realized how fukking crazy I was to believe in mf being turned to stone and living inside of animals :dead:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Breh idk how you can say days of less intelligence when people are less intelligent now, it was either straight up harder to live back then, or you had to follow your society’s system to a tee because immigration was pretty dangerous in terms of travel and adaptation. There’s technology and structures we can’t replicate today, don’t let these white people fool you into thinking just cause you can use a smart phone that you’re smarter than people in the past.

A rude awakening is coming for this generation.
@Chrishaune I couldn't care less about a neg. I care about ideas bathed in salient thought and tangible proof. Two things that your precious religion can never put on the table you sniveling dumb ass.

Matter of fact I'll do a quick prayer for you and I'll tell you what I'm going to pray for: that your body becomes afflicted with some sort of disability that makes your life completely horrific and slowly and very painfully removes you from existence. And I want it to happen to you to no fault of your own. Not because I'm mean, not because I'm evil, not because I hate you, not because I want you dead (if anything you're the one in this thread displaying those traits).

I want you to suffer slowly and painfully so that everyday you gain a better undestanding of the fact that your God doesn't exist. I want you to realize every day that your suffering slowly increases that your God will forsake you, just as he forsake both the Arabs and Crusaders who suffered brutal deaths in His name, just as he forsake the indigenous people of The New World who were eviscerated in His name, just as he forsake the Africans and Indians who were enslaved and treated like livestock in His name, just as he forsake everyone born with illnesses that will ensure a lowered quality of like under His watch, just as he forsake those who suffered in The Holocaust and Unit 731, just as he forsake a child who's repeatedly raped by a member of His clergy, just as he forsake all the members of the animal kingdom that are nearing extinction just to satiate the vanity of Man, the same Man who was created in His ways, just as he continues to forsake every poor community in the richest country in the world via the brainwashing of His churches and His agents.

This is what I hope for you. This is what I hope for every person who chooses to spew hatred towards others who've done nothing else but deny the entry of your unprovable dogma. You have no right whatsoever to judge and classify people who you do not know aside from disjointed blurbs on a forum with rather nasty adjectives and act as if you're any better than those of us who choose to view lives within a different lens; a lens that doesn't threaten you in any way except for your ability to sit on some imaginary high horse. I hope you get personal first-hand witness to your God's miraculous ability to be every and nowhere simultaneously.

I pray that with each passing day, as your illness becomes worse and worse to bear, that the ghosts of those victims become audible to you. Let you hear every unanswered prayer from the little girl who was kidnapped and raped by some sicko 3 towns over, let you hear the cries of the slave mother when her own child was being sold to parts unknown, and that you hear the begging and pleading to stop of her husband as he receives yet another lash on the whipping pole. Let you hear the cries of a baby rhinoceros who's mother has been shot dead right in front of it just for ivory harvesting and now has lost it's ability to be an innocent child.

Then and only then will someone of your disposition understand the folly of your ways and the complete waste of life that you choose to be. Then and only then will you truly be saved.

Amen.

You obviously don't care about the Truth. There's a whole lot Truth out there available to you, except you avoid it.

Your pride is in your way.

If you want scientific evidence of a Creator, read the many books available on DNA.

Realize how man really just began to discover how DNA works in the past 70 years.

Something GOD created a long time ago to keep everything in order.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You go into any hood in America, you’ll see 4 churches on one block

That is my biggest problem with the black church

The Jews have one synagogue everyone goes to, same with the mosque for muslims
No joke. There are literally 4 churches on my side of the block alone in Bed-Stuy. FOUR

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
A rude awakening is coming for this generation.

You obviously don't care about the Truth. There's a whole lot Truth out there available to you, except you avoid it.

Your pride is in your way.

If you want scientific evidence of a Creator, read the many books available on DNA.

Realize how man really just began to discover how DNA works in the past 70 years.

Something GOD created to keep everything in order.

Either speak on all that I have shown that your god conveniently forsaken or peddle your dogmatic bull shıt somewhere else.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
A LOTTA nikkas deep down believe in white Jesus.

nikkas hate to admit it, let alone REALLY look into why.

Because that forces them to look into the history and it inevitably confronts them with the reality of their core belief being one of the driving forces behind the enslavement of their/our ancestors in the trans-Atlantic Slavetrade.
They’ll pretend it ain’t true, but it is CLEARLY visible :sas1:

“Everyday I pray
and thank the Lord that I’m still alive”

*proceeds to show white Jesus*

- Gucci Mane (Long Live Dolph, 2021)

C714-F867-109-E-4-B32-9-B8-E-7-C39613-F9040.jpg

kanye-and-jesus-650.jpg

kanyewestandjesus.jpg

57109_w_400_484.jpg

Hip-Hop-Jesus-pieces-2-300x171.png

lighter

Capture.png

SlaveBaptism.NW0174.JPG

EF290-D2-E-9-A0-B-41-AA-8-C8-E-D776200-B4680.jpg

07909578-E0-FF-4-C8-C-BBE6-C6526-EC8-B306.jpg
8-D1-CC140-F887-4-E04-B9-DF-0-D88-D712-FD6-D.jpg

Pay attention :sas2:

I will geaux deeper than that. There is reason why black women are more deeply religious than black men too. For centuries black women been seeing black men broken down and defested in bondage they had to had to submit for survival. And then they saw a perfect man in fictional jesus. Something they didnt see in their counterparts. Thats why black women talk about jesus as if they are fukking him. They couldnt rely on us, black men, so they adopted their own perfect man...their savior. Thus its passed down from generation to generation all via the elder black woman or black mother. Usually a female figure in the black house and family.

They really did a number on us and until we let this religion die, we are still in their control. They are even occupying Vodou now.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Keeping it a buck, most Americans don't really believe in God already imo. The lifestyles and ideologies I'm seeing can't be held by people who believe in what the Bible kicking. They definitely don't believe in heaven or hell. It's just not safe to admit it publicly yet. Even celebs that are atheist keep it low-key and don't talk about it much if at all.

The only issue I have is people start believing they are God to the people around them.

Money is da God of many.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\

Didn't even know about this sub, thanks. This shyt right here is why I can't take churches seriously. Rife with fraud, corruption, and degeneracy - but then will turn around and try to tell me how to live my life. fukk that.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Either speak on all that I have shown that your god conveniently forsaken or peddle your dogmatic bull shıt somewhere else.

I'm going to send you to the books...

You can read scientists talking about it, because I know you're not going to believe me.

Fazale R. Rana is a biochemist and an author

look up books

pick what you want to read.