Losing their religion: why US churches are on the decline

ReasonableMatic

Daps
You can’t pray away racism

God isn’t saving black people from being murdered by police

Kids are being molested in churches and the pastors/preachers/priests are getting away with it.

And never forget THIS happened

Also THIS

And a whole bunch of THIS

Church ain’t nothing but a scam

A LOTTA nikkas deep down believe in white Jesus.

nikkas hate to admit it, let alone REALLY look into why.

Because that forces them to look into the history and it inevitably confronts them with the reality of their core belief being one of the driving forces behind the enslavement of their/our ancestors in the trans-Atlantic Slavetrade.
They’ll pretend it ain’t true, but it is CLEARLY visible :sas1:

“Everyday I pray
and thank the Lord that I’m still alive”

*proceeds to show white Jesus*

- Gucci Mane (Long Live Dolph, 2021)

C714-F867-109-E-4-B32-9-B8-E-7-C39613-F9040.jpg

kanye-and-jesus-650.jpg

kanyewestandjesus.jpg

57109_w_400_484.jpg

Hip-Hop-Jesus-pieces-2-300x171.png

lighter

Capture.png

SlaveBaptism.NW0174.JPG

EF290-D2-E-9-A0-B-41-AA-8-C8-E-D776200-B4680.jpg

07909578-E0-FF-4-C8-C-BBE6-C6526-EC8-B306.jpg
8-D1-CC140-F887-4-E04-B9-DF-0-D88-D712-FD6-D.jpg

Pay attention :sas2:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Still brainwashed I see. Living life in your ignorant bliss.
I’m brainwashed because I’m not following a book that was used to fool black peoples into thinking that their savior is white? A savior that allowed slavery, raping, killing, and colonizing to go on before “his return”?

Make it make sense. No one knows if “god” exist. We won’t know until we’re dead and that’s too late.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I’m brainwashed because I’m not following a book that was used to fool black peoples into thinking that their savior is white? A savior that allowed slavery, raping, killing, and colonizing to go on before “his return”?

Make it make sense. No one knows if “god” exist. We won’t know until we’re dead and that’s too late.

Yeah, full of paganism.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
:manny:Like it tell anyone who talks to me, what religion am I supposed to follow? There are many. And suspiciously enough, they all come from days of overall less intelligence, lower life expectancies, common diseases ate people up that are not a threat anymore...if I go to a tropical island, teach the people english and have them read Harry Potter, and you come back in 200 years and J.K. Rowling is now their god, does it make it legit?

Anyone who challenges my scenario clearly doesn't know how much war, subjugation, missionaries, and politics play in the spread of most religions. Why did I pray to God at 5 years old? Not because he spoke to me, but because my parents told me to. And my church told me to. Smell where I am going?
Breh idk how you can say days of less intelligence when people are less intelligent now, it was either straight up more difficult to live back then because you had no choice but to hunt, forage, and forge, or in a more upgraded civilization, you had to follow your society’s system to a tee because immigration was pretty dangerous in terms of travel and adaptation. There’s technology and structures we can’t replicate today, don’t let these white people fool you into thinking just cause you can use a smart phone that you’re smarter than people in the past.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Y’all don’t want to get into race and god…don’t open that door, cuz that’s an L. Y’all believing in the same god white men forced on you, the god that told them we were dirty and evil and needed to be slaves? Don’t do it
White people didn’t make Christianity, most of the Bible takes place in Africa and the Middle East. If white people made it why doesn’t it take place in Scandinavia or Germany or Russia?

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
so cacs get to genocide half of the american continents then enslave africans to build their world on the land they took under the protection of the pope and under the guise of persecuted pilgrims....only to turn around hundreds of years later and say we athiest :yeshrug:

:francis:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Anyone in this world who devotes time to something that doesn't exist would be labeled insane.

If your tween / teenage child still had an imaginary friend who they openly acknowledged and devoted part of their life for, and treated as if they were there in the room with the rest of y'all, you'd have to lie MAD HARD to yourself that your child ain't retarded.

So why doesn't this extend to religious folk?
i don’t accept your premise that God doesn’t exist sorry breh ion know what to tell you