More educated people equals less religious population :manny:

Religions came about as a way to explain the unknown
IQ Bell Curve / Midwit | Know Your Meme

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:manny:Like it tell anyone who talks to me, what religion am I supposed to follow? There are many. And suspiciously enough, they all come from days of overall less intelligence, lower life expectancies, common diseases ate people up that are not a threat anymore...if I go to a tropical island, teach the people english and have them read Harry Potter, and you come back in 200 years and J.K. Rowling is now their god, does it make it legit?

Anyone who challenges my scenario clearly doesn't know how much war, subjugation, missionaries, and politics play in the spread of most religions. Why did I pray to God at 5 years old? Not because he spoke to me, but because my parents told me to. And my church told me to. Smell where I am going?

Look at the brainwashing. The persons that wrote that book were much more intelligent than you seem to think this generation is.

Pagans at it again.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
something productive on sunday like what :beli:
cooking healthier meals - not post church diabetes hypertension buffets at big momma’s

Reading books on real subjects

Hiking/exercising

Therapy, massage and other forms of self care to get right before the work week

Spending the day with the kids and focusing on them

Self reflection and meditation at home

Meal prep for the week ahead

My life became so much better on Sundays when I stopped that 4 hours of church nonsense :blessed:

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Ecclesiastes 1

17And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit. 18For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Its a downside to knowing everything, if you understand the passage.

translation: ignorance is bliss. :mjlol::camby:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Ecclesiastes 1

17And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit. 18For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Its a downside to knowing everything, if you understand the passage.

They think of themselves as wise.

Romans 1:22-32

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
cooking healthier meals - not post church diabetes hypertension buffets at big momma’s

Hiking/exercising

My life became so much better in Sundays when I stopped that 4 hours of church nonsense :blessed:

Yeah, you're lost.

Not married either are you.....

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps

Hiking/exercising

My life became so much better in Sundays when I stopped that 4 hours of church nonsense :blessed:
you can’t do all of those on any day of the week and spare one or two hours tops for god and fellowshipping with other folks in your community too?

and how is that hyper individualist me me me who needs god stuff working out for blacc folks as a whole culturally and spiritually :jbhmm: