Losing their religion: why US churches are on the decline

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I won't slander older people for believing, but if you're 30 and under with all the amount of actual Black history, popular science, and what should be common knowledge available in your pocket and still choose to believe in a middle eastern diety interpreted by cacs, then you ain't living right

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I won't slander older people for believing, but if you're 30 and under with all the amount of actual Black history, popular science, and what should be common knowledge available in your pocket and still choose to believe in a middle eastern diety interpreted by cacs, then you ain't living right

Define "living right"

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The US GOVT confirmed UFOs and you still got muthafukkas who still believe in god.

Why?

I swear if Aliens finally communicate with us and they dont have a belief system in the higher power, then when yall let this outdated theology perish?

My fictional jesus! Its 2023 and muthafukkas still wanna believe in children tales...smh

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Not basing your life on a non-Black religion

Ok. We ran into another issue.

How is a person not "living right" by following a religion that has helped them (and many others) transform their lives for the better?

Also, define "Black" without invoking race.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The US GOVT confirmed UFOs and you still got muthafukkas who still believe in god.

Why?

I swear if Aliens finally communicate with us and they dont have a belief system in the higher power, then when yall let this outdated theology perish?

My fictional jesus! Its 2023 and muthafukkas still wanna believe in children tales...smh

Watch all the religious fanatics either attack the aliens hard body or try to subvert their appearance with their own religions...:sas2:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Watch all the religious fanatics either attack the aliens hard body or try to subvert their appearance with their own religions...:sas2:
Yep! But the point they fail to see is that they are scared to believe in existence without a god.

Anecdoctal as it may seem...Im willing to bet most mental ill people or people with adverse neurosis are religious or believe in theology of some sorts. There has to be a trend.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Why?

UFO = unidentified flying object.

That =/= aliens.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why?

So your ready to believe in aliens but not god:gucci:

So you admit a man in the sky is possible. A man/men who possibly have the intelligence to genetically engineer humans and place them on earth. But for you,thats only concievable if he has cool vehichle he flys around in?
wVDOf3.gif

Guess a flaming chariot isn't good enough:mjlol:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
IMO
1. Some churches had people closed minded and the internet changed that. Its sort of like taxis not adjusting their prices after uber and lyft.
2. They are losing men and thought focusing on women would suffice.