Losing their religion: why US churches are on the decline

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you posted proves nothing and is already widely known. Your “point” is incomplete as well, and therefore not valid. You thought you had one tho.

The Bible has been transliterated but it hasn’t been altered. Prove it’s been altered. And as the Beastt system is fastly approaching no less. You so called intellectuals, just spout the same talking points like drones, and you don’t even know the Bible to have so much false information.

Also why does the world always hate and scrutinize the Bible and it’s believers just as the Bible said they would. It’s like yall are already apart of a hivve mind, and don’t realize it. You spout the same points and don’t even articulate well. Atheists are very lazy thinkers, or are u “Spiritual”, which is worse?
Meanings of words have been changed to something completely different which changes the context when translated and copied. Books have been dropped by the church when during canonization of the Bible. All of this has been documented but people like yourself choose to not question or look into the history. Willful ignorance :smh:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Meanings of words have been changed to something completely different which changes the context when translated and copied. Books have been dropped by the church when during canonization of the Bible. All of this has been documented but people like yourself choose to not question or look into the history. Willful ignorance :smh:
multiple people who independently translate from the Greek and Hebrew texts arrive at the same meaning
it's not a game of telephone

and clearly heretical texts were discarded at the Council of Nicea
just because something was written a long time and mentioned Jesus doesn't mean it is automatically from the Holy Spirit

you gotta stop regurgitating these flawed atheist takes

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I won't slander older people for believing, but if you're 30 and under with all the amount of actual Black history, popular science, and what should be common knowledge available in your pocket and still choose to believe in a middle eastern diety interpreted by cacs, then you ain't living right
you don't require religion to believe in God.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Parents specifically men are losing their ability to be vanguards for the Lord either due to their actions or how they're raising their children. Their children end up being raised by the world and the world belongs to the devil. Here we are.

Doesn't help that the church has watered down the word and ran men out

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Seems like there are a lot of different arguments going on in here. Church, religion and spirituality are 3 different things and all of them are being debated, despite the topic being about church.

There are lots of non- big3 belief systems out there that consist of a higher power(s). Are those off the table as well?
church and religion is hand in hand. spirituality can be left out of this.

the last church I went to was in a movie theatre and it was non denominational. the people in there cared about learning the scriptures and spirituality not religion. that is the future as far as new church goers. that old shyt done. pack it up pack it in :francis:

Daps
You go into any hood in America, you’ll see 4 churches on one block

That is my biggest problem with the black church

The Jews have one synagogue everyone goes to, same with the mosque for muslims
False. Jewish people not only have synagogues but they also have yeshivas where their kids go to school. Atheism is not good for the country and especially for black people. while there are small amount of predator and scammers in the black church, overall the church has been responsible for some many positive things in the black community.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
multiple people who independently translate from the Greek and Hebrew texts arrive at the same meaning
it's not a game of telephone

and clearly heretical texts were discarded at the Council of Nicea
just because something was written a long time and mentioned Jesus doesn't mean it is automatically from the Holy Spirit

you gotta stop regurgitating these flawed atheist takes
@cobra I want to get back to reading the bible. Overall, what is your fav. English translation? Which do you prefer?

Daps
you can’t do all of those on any day of the week and spare one or two hours tops for god and fellowshipping with other folks in your community too?

and how is that hyper individualist me me me who needs god stuff working out for blacc folks as a whole culturally and spiritually :jbhmm:
This is generally not good for black people

Daps
The black church was the CENTERPIECE of the Civil rights movement and just because of that, whatever issue I have will be said within the proper context..

Some of yall once again saying DISRESPECTFUL shyt with no regards to your black elders and the history the black church was apart of....

You have more access to information than your elders ever did and instead of showing sympathy, yall shyt on the same PEOPLE who stood on the Frontlines of their community...

Elders made some mistakes that reared their ugly head, but it can be talked about in manner that still shows them the RESPECT they rightfully deserve

Exactly. These disrespectful fukks have put in no fukking work but have the audacity to besmirch and defile an institution that fought for their right before they were even born. Yes, the church can be criticized but in the proper context.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The govt confirmed unidentified aieral phenomenon :francis: doesn’t mean it’s Aliens.

As someone who actually believes in God and also life on other planets come on I notice people who are atheist are fukkin desperate for another species to come down here and expose themselves, like they can’t stand the thought of it only being us. shyts weird
It does. Alien is anything not if this Eartha nd by the details of the documents de-classified, nothing moves like these aerial phenomenon.

Also Im not Atheist...I believe nothing came from nothing...but to sit as a black man believing in a deity that has a human personality???? Thats immaturity and juvenile thinking..but most of The Coli dont have Higher Ordinance of Thinking.

Daps
Keeping it a buck, most Americans don't really believe in God already imo. The lifestyles and ideologies I'm seeing can't be held by people who believe in what the Bible kicking. They definitely don't believe in heaven or hell. It's just not safe to admit it publicly yet. Even celebs that are atheist keep it low-key and don't talk about it much if at all.

The only issue I have is people start believing they are God to the people around them.
Why do you think they are less likely to talk about it in public when we live in an era where you could say anything?

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Why do you think they are less likely to talk about it in public when we live in an era where you could say anything?
Borowitz-Trump-Lying-Under-Oath.jpg

1in_god_we_trust.jpg

bride-and-groom.jpg

A091-funerals-death-care-sustainability-scaled.jpg

2c2ace24f10afa25e82a336fec661e2b.jpg