Losing their religion: why US churches are on the decline

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Had that lifestyle forced on me as a child up until I was 16. I made the mistake of dating a Christian woman who’s parents were preachers awhile back and it was one of the worst experiences of my entire life. I’ve told the story on here but broad and her religious family members were completely batshyt. I believe in God but I have zero interest in any of that stuff.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People believe in a Higher Power, God etc.

The problem is that people don't wanna follow a preacher that encourages humility while driving a Lambo and living in a $10 million mansion.

On top of that, I've been in far too many sermons where there's negative talk about gay people but NOTHING spoken about out of wedlock babies, men/women smashing whatever etc. Some random (open not DL) ghey breh is not gonna have much impact compared to some breh with 6 baby mommas or some broad with 5 baby daddies.

Most churches barely have fifty members and pastor isn't seeing a dime

Most churches talk about sin don't let those motivational speakers on tv fool you

bnew

Veteran
Daps
How. You trust science as God. You trust in yourself as a God. You arr like Eve in the Garden believing they can become God or are God.
:what:

you people are always falsely equivocating non-religions or even people to religions or deities.:why:

science​

noun

sci·ence ˈsī-ən(t)s

a
: knowledge or a system of knowledge covering general truths or the operation of general laws especially as obtained and tested through scientific method
b
: such knowledge or such a system of knowledge concerned with the physical world and its phenomena : NATURAL SCIENCE
a
: a department of systematized knowledge as an object of study
the science of theology
b
: something (such as a sport or technique) that may be studied or learned like systematized knowledge
have it down to a science
: a system or method reconciling practical ends with scientific laws
cooking is both a science and an art
capitalized : CHRISTIAN SCIENCE
: the state of knowing : knowledge as distinguished from ignorance or misunderstanding

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are tho. You’re institutionalized to accept the antichristt. That is the truth. I bet you believe in aliens to or you will (altho that’s not what they are).

:gucci: :dead:

This is the type of unhinged judgmental behavior that turns people off to believers and eventually religion.

Nobody wants to be around a bunch of sour puss negative Nancys.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyt already fell off

funny how every gen thinks their time is the last days

I guess every one was holy during slavery-jim crow days

these faiths will die off once all the boomers and old gen xers

it will never die off,

“I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.”

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
:gucci: :dead:

This is the type of unhinged judgmental behavior that turns people off to believers and eventually religion.

Nobody wants to be around a bunch of sour puss negative Nancys.
Lol :russ:, I apologize for my delivery. But that is the truth about colleges. They institutionalize people and mold them to either become atheist or introduce them to the occult(Frats/Sororities are like Freeemasonn training wheels). .”

And I’m not judging you. You correlated education lvl with beliefs in God and seem to believe in it. I’m just telling you the truth. The only true wisdom comes from The Most High. You need to repent, to remove the blinders from your eyes, and actually see.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Whatever ideal you have in your mind, the physical manifestation of it WILL BE corrupt.

That's just the circumstance of physical objects and actual human animals.

Only an idea can be pure. The physical representation of it cannot be pure. And in many many cases not just impure, but downright crooked.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I don't need religion to be a moral person or for structure.

I am religious because I know G-d is real.

Most people walk the path to destruction, only a few walk the path towards life.

:manny:
Not judging anyone, but a lot of “church folks” I know are far from moral. It’s like they talk about God to make themselves seem better. I don’t need that.