Losing their religion: why US churches are on the decline

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
White conservatives are killing it. They preach almost everything Jesus was against

Ok, if we give you that.

What are liberals doing when they promote the Harlot lifestyle? (free love, LGBTQ, abortion, genetic manipulation, etc) All of which the bible speaks against....

Politics doesn't fit in religion. If you're wrong, you're just wrong. There's 2 sides. Right/wrong.......Good/Evil....There's no politics. There's just a dividing line.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I will say that churches, black churches are producing more feminists than ever. The preachers are preaching this "you can have everything" sermons which these women carry this message out in the world.

God is going to send me a man, but you never hear the preacher preaching about a woman being a wife, or dropping the sassiness and being obedient.

I was with a chick on yesterday, that told me that she'll value more in what her preacher says than what her dad said when it came down to her marrying a man or the man she wants to marry.

I was taken back by that statement.

Smh.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What they do has nothing to do with the Bible, they will be judged. Also Catholic and Protestants are manmade religions and nothing to do with the Bible. They make up their own things.
The irony of this statement is that the bible your're reading was arbitrarily created by those catholics. They have literally everything to do with what you believe today. There are books of the bible that existed in Jesus' era that were arbitrarily removed much later because they conflicted with roman beliefs by the council of Hippo in 393AD, the council of Carthage in 397 , and the infamous council of nicea in 325AD. And this ignores the more recent catholic changes post 700AD.

Roman Catholics nursed and manipulated christian doctrine from its infancy. You ignoring their influence is like a teenager saying what his mother ate/drank during pregnancy has no affect on him decades later.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall really believe people are more educated today? Then they were back when church attendance was at all time highs?
wVDOf3.gif

Only thing these people have now is more knowledge of degeneracy.
:ufdup:
:mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We're moving away from "people attending public events" in general so I'm not sure this is a shocking turn of events. Given that people are getting dumber (reading less, graduating less, etc) I think general religious belief will increase but people will simply avoid worshipping in a physical building.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in other words,what you actually mean to say is people are more easily brainwashed and indoctrinated. Or they have access to so much information,its hard for them to stay grounded in anything. And actually marinate in their beliefs for more than 6 months:mjlol:

This does not make them intelligent.
Majority of religious people are prime examples of indoctrination and brainwashing

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony of this statement is that the bible your're reading was arbitrarily created by those catholics. They have literally everything to do with what you believe today. There are books of the bible that existed in Jesus' era that were arbitrarily removed much later because they conflicted with roman beliefs by the council of Hippo in 393AD, the council of Carthage in 397 , and the infamous council of nicea in 325AD. And this ignores the more recent catholic changes post 700AD.

Roman Catholics nursed and manipulated christian doctrine from its infancy. You ignoring their influence is like a teenager saying what his mother ate/drank during pregnancy has no affect on him decades later.
Yup. The bible has been altered so many times until it's current iteration. The church took out books that didn't align with their biases or fit the narrative they wanted.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

What you posted proves nothing and is already widely known. Your “point” is incomplete as well, and therefore not valid. You thought you had one tho.
Yup. The bible has been altered so many times until it's current iteration. The church took out books that didn't align with their biases or fit the narrative they wanted.
The Bible has been transliterated but it hasn’t been altered. Prove it’s been altered. And as the Beastt system is fastly approaching no less. You so called intellectuals, just spout the same talking points like drones, and you don’t even know the Bible to have so much false information.

Also why does the world always hate and scrutinize the Bible and it’s believers just as the Bible said they would. It’s like yall are already apart of a hivve mind, and don’t realize it. You spout the same points and don’t even articulate well. Atheists are very lazy thinkers, or are u “Spiritual”, which is worse?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Majority of religious people are prime examples of indoctrination and brainwashing
But you’re indoctrinated to give this same common lazy reply when breh went in on you. College use to be for people of higher intellect. Now it’s an indoctrination hub that promotes illicit sex. Didn’t college tell everyone to get married at 30 after education? How many people cry about wanting their college debt that they choose erased? How many single and lonely women and men are there now, with their “education”? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

How should I address you? “He, She, They, Cis” loooooooooool “education in a nutshell :mjlol:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Name me one thing you saw evolve in your lifetime, even your great great grandmothers lifetime? Name one animal that by now should have evolved?
This is wonderful question actually, as a nurse that has a minor in virology and has worked as a wound nurse, you have bacteria that’s are literally evolving to resist antibiotics, we now have super bacteria that cannot be killed by regular means.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
This is wonderful question actually, as a nurse that has a minor in virology and has worked as a wound nurse, you have bacteria that’s are literally evolving to resist antibiotics, we now have super bacteria that cannot be killed by regular means.
That’s not evolving. That is merely adapting. Adaptation. Your example is lacking. You can’t see bacteria either, so you’re about the same nurse breh. Your rationale is insufficient. Also I said name one thing YOU saw evolve, like a dolphin starting to grow horns. Again, your rationale is off. What else is pending?