Losing their religion: why US churches are on the decline

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
And who gave you that statistic,the same white man who gave the bible:mjlol:?
They prove they love whites and hate The things of The Most High without even realizing it. They have NEVER come up with any science of their own. Black people are not a scientific people, because we don’t work with fallen dieties like these other groups are doing.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Meeting once a week with like-minded people who look like you and share your beliefs...imagine what could be accomplished with a more focused directive. The members of my church range from families of doctors to minimum wage workers, but we're all equals under the banner.

To me this was the biggest asset of churches. They provided a network of support and mobilization (some still do). It's no coincidence that 2 of our most celebrated activists came from religious affiliation (Malc and MLK).

The problem is that churches/religious institutions never really rooted out the issues that were always present, predators, overly judgemental harpy gossips, grifters and con artists. If religion is not the thing we commune over any longer, what can be??

I would hate for the communal aspect to be lost even as an agnostic myself.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keeping it a buck, most Americans don't really believe in God already imo. The lifestyles and ideologies I'm seeing can't be held by people who believe in what the Bible kicking. They definitely don't believe in heaven or hell. It's just not safe to admit it publicly yet. Even celebs that are atheist keep it low-key and don't talk about it much if at all.

The only issue I have is people start believing they are God to the people around them.
This. Besides those bible thumpers nobody really believes in god like the books. It’s just not safe to say out loud. If people really believed they wouldn’t be living how they living.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I don’t know about any of the B.S you are talking about, but I do know that there is a very strong correlation between educational attainment and belief in God.

The lower the educational level, the higher the belief in God. The higher the education level, the lower the belief in God.
You follow the whiyte mans science and statistics tho. What science has you and your kind come up with to really drive your so called point home. Oh by the way…. You don’t even know what science actually is and yet you are putting all your belief in it, from whiytes no less.

1 Corinthians 3:18​

“Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.”

John 9:39
Jesus said, “For judgment I came into this world, that those who do not see may see, and those who see may become blind.”

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They prove they love whites and hate The things of The Most High without even realizing it. They have NEVER come up with any science of their own. Black people are not a scientific people, because we don’t work with fallen dieties like these other groups are doing.

Education=indoctrination in this country. And indoctrination=success

You cant serve two gods,and sadly we view the white man and money as our god now.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know about any of the B.S you are talking about, but I do know that there is a very strong correlation between educational attainment and belief in God.

The lower the educational level, the higher the belief in God. The higher the education level, the lower the belief in God.

Hate to say it but going way back to the Catholic Church, they kept their power (along with the Crown) by keeping peasants woefully uneducated and the Priest being the sole gateway for confession, baptisms, funerals, and tithes....

Once the printing press came in Europe and people became more educated, well there comes Protestants...then the Catholic/Protestant beef, Age of Enlightenment and so on.

An educated person can deduce to believe or not to believe.

The difference ultimately is we can see the dirt religious leaders do via the internet.

Wasn't an option even 20 years ago...

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
This. Besides those bible thumpers nobody really believes in god like the books. It’s just not safe to say out loud. If people really believed they wouldn’t be living how they living.
The spirit of antichrist is already here in the world. That is why.

2 Thessalonians 2:6
And you know what is now restraining him, so that he may be revealed at the proper time.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Hate to say it but going way back to the Catholic Church, they kept their power (along with the Crown) by keeping peasants woefully uneducated and the Priest being the sole gateway for confession, baptisms, funerals, and tithes....

Once the printing press came in Europe and people became more educated, well there comes Protestants...then the Catholic/Protestant beef, Age of Enlightenment and so on.

An educated person can deduce to believe or not to believe.

The difference ultimately is we can see the dirt religious leaders do via the internet.

Wasn't an option even 20 years ago...
What they do has nothing to do with the Bible, they will be judged. Also Catholic and Protestants are manmade religions and nothing to do with the Bible. They make up their own things.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
At least I can see physically see them and see them work in motion……
Name me one thing you saw evolve in your lifetime, even your great great grandmothers lifetime? Name one animal that by now should have evolved?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Last thing I’m gonna say is that for a society that hates god so much it’s pretty funny how they also believe in Darwinism and Big pharma, lmao,.

This is not a one to one comparison. This is actually a terrible comparison. A better comparison would be comparing people who "hate" god to people who truly believe in astrology.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
:gucci: This can be demonstrated objectively.

The problem today is the education system hasn’t caught up with technology.

People have ready access to too much information and not enough skills in learning how to source and evaluate that information. Logic, critical thinking and sources evaluation should be taught as early as middle school.

The most valuable classes that I took in college were the philosophy classes I look in on logic and critical thinking.
Those philosophy courses nor critical thinking hasn’t helped you, considering you didn’t answer his question in the slightest in a way that made any sense. You sound brainshwashed and indoctrinated perfectly by the institution you went to. You sound institutionalized. Common words from educated people are “critical thinking”, “philosophy”, we need more “education”.