Losing my private office at work this week :damn:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
working at home is better for me due to my commute on the days I have to come to the office. if I had a 30 min or less commute each way, I woulnd't give a shyt. but my current commute is :trash:

plus, I'd rather allocate my commute time and fuel savings elsewhere than traveling to and from the gig.
U be peddling to work right? Even still unless my car is a gas guzzler I deal with it and I worked in DC where they have the biggest gas prices I the nation. I think only Cali and chitown comes close to us.

Wait til summertime when u working at home and the kids are outta school:mjpls:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
U be peddling to work right? Even still unless my car is a gas guzzler I deal with it and I worked in DC where they have the biggest gas prices I the nation. I think only Cali and chitown comes close to us.

that was my old job where I rode my bike. back then I was only using like 1/2 tank of gas in my car like every 3 weeks. I cannot do now it with a 25 mile commute each way.

and I feel u on the kids being at home. I worked at home 3 days last week, and they would NOT SHUT UP and I had like 2 conference calls I was trying to do.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
25 miles on a beltway or thru the cityscape. Cuz if u on a beltway they 25 mile don't feel like shyt ur if u riding throught the city the yeah?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Work at home is the new office... thankfully most companies are progressing towards this.

BUT eventually if my own bizness takes off, I'll rent an office. It looks more professional. Then I'll just go to my office , do my own shyt. Clock in do the company work, clock out, and resume doing my own shyt.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
25 miles on a beltway or thru the cityscape. Cuz if u on a beltway they 25 mile don't feel like shyt ur if u riding throught the city the yeah?

what's a beltway? lets put it this way. my job is close to ohare airport. so there are expressways everywhere. hell, my office is literally 1/2 a block from the entrance to the expressway. the problem is this area is extremely congested in the rush hour periods. so what could easily be a 30 minute drive can take triple that if traffic is fukked. and on a friday, that's a guaruntee. matter of fact, I won't even attempt to drive here on a friday, cuz I know the traffic will be :trash:

I probably haven't driven my car on a Friday in over a year now.

Work at home is the new office... thankfully most companies are progressing towards this.

yup, thank god :salute:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Damn, well man I hope you get that new job and you can make more money. Good luck to you breh.......:handshake:
On a side note, they just changed our laws about guns and they are starting to allow us to open carry. It's gonna be like the Wild, Wild West here. Look up Alabama Gun Laws when you get a chance and let me know what you think.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Suffering through this right now. :snoop:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Had this shyt happen at my company multiple times. Started out small enough that everybody had their own offices. Then hired enough people we had two people in every office. I got promoted and got a corner office with two of the walls being nothing but windows. Then we moved into a new building with multiple cube farms set up. I had an office but it was nowhere near as sick as my old one as there were no offices with windows or anything like that. Just glad I've still never had to work out of a cubicle.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Damn, well man I hope you get that new job and you can make more money. Good luck to you breh.......:handshake:
On a side note, they just changed our laws about guns and they are starting to allow us to open carry. It's gonna be like the Wild, Wild West here. Look up Alabama Gun Laws when you get a chance and let me know what you think.

@ThumpDaddy thats dope. but I am fine having any kinda carry at this point here. especially after being denied for so long to carry in any capacity, I'd take whatever I can get.

Had this shyt happen at my company multiple times. Started out small enough that everybody had their own offices. Then hired enough people we had two people in every office. I got promoted and got a corner office with two of the walls being nothing but windows. Then we moved into a new building with multiple cube farms set up. I had an office but it was nowhere near as sick as my old one as there were no offices with windows or anything like that. Just glad I've still never had to work out of a cubicle.

man as for having an office or not. I personally don't give a shyt. as long as I got a spot where cats can't roll up on me and look at my screen from behind, then I'm good. that shyt is meaningless as long as my paycheck is righteous.

as of now, I technically have a HUGE office, so its cool. I got the key and my personal bathroom, so no complaints about that from me on that.

Daps
I work from home...mainly because of the same thing you're going through.

At least you're not losing your office AND your job

applaud yourself.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:heh: nikkas complaining about moving into a cubicle :dead:

I can understand if you was having massive lay offs, huge wage cuts and other shyt to worry about financially

Just seems like your ego took a hit, thought u was special since u had a big office. No u gotta be with the grunts.

shyt happens, just be happy ya unemployment is bout to run out with no extension in sight.

Daps
That happened to me when I took my new job, but i share my office with this sexy ass irish girl, great body, t*ts and ass and always wears scandalous shyt.

She got a man though, but i enjoy the view/company

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That happened to me when I took my new job, but i share my office with this sexy ass irish girl, great body, t*ts and ass and always wears scandalous shyt.

She got a man though, but i enjoy the view/company

:krs: maybe they'll hire a broad to work in here once this freeze is over given I still work here.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
btw, here's my new workspace:

C7Mxqxf.jpg

Va35Na0.jpg

dHoYbV9.jpg

1iwqH51.jpg

G0j8TBY.jpg