Loser Mentality Amongst Blacks...

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
The Nigerian is an incredible c00n from the old site for those that never met him. His life consists of him getting sonned mercilesly by CACS... I will give my coli brehs a run down history so u know who your dealing with.

His white neighbor broke into his crib and took a shyt in his tub. OP decided to lecture the dude instead of kicking his ass:wtf:

He got slapped up on his own porch by a cac bytch for sharing his views on politics:dead:

And of course the crowning achievent of c00nery. This lame devoured left over chicken scraps off a CACs plate while she hurled all types of N words and objects at him in a restaurant full of people:snoop:

:what: :wtf: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, I will not subscribe to this idea that I am a second-class citizen. Society may wish to treat me a certain way, but I will never accept being a second-class citizen. I have come from a very poor, broken, unstable, unhealthy environment and family, and I have "made it" so-to-speak, and am well on my way to even more success than I have achieved thus far. I can list off my accomplishments, but that shyt is self-serving and not a part of my modus operandi. Let's just say that I think my belief that I am not a second-class citizen, which my mom drilled into me from a young age (I love her for that), has allowed me to rise up from the disadvantage I was born into and become a rather successful young adult.

Secondly, I am not angry at the idea that I may be a second-class citizen, but afraid to admit it, as you seem to be inferring. I am actually upset that you would relegate yourself to the status of being a second class citizen. If we all accepted our "place" in society then we'd be in a much worse position than we are now, and things like the civil rights movement wouldn't have happened. As a matter of fact, if we all started seeing ourselves as just as good as everyone else on this planet, and just as WORTHY as the majority, I think we'd be progressing faster than we are (despite the fact that we are progressing rather quickly as is).

regardless of how well you might be doing for yourself, you ARE a second class citizen in this country, from an objective standpoint. i'm not discussing how YOU view yourself. i don't believe i'm a second class citizen, but i know that i AM a second class citizen when viewing my place within this society. i know that i will almost certainly be suspected of being a criminal rather than a scholar more times than my white peers. i know that convincing white employers of my mental aptitude and work ethic will pose a challenge that my white peers will never face. i know that i am not welcome in certain neighborhoods because of my race. this is the OBJECTIVE reality of being black in america. seems as if it's time for you to come to terms with that.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
regardless of how well you might be doing for yourself, you ARE a second class citizen in this country, from an objective standpoint. i'm not discussing how YOU view yourself. i don't believe i'm a second class citizen, but i know that i AM a second class citizen when viewing my lace within this society. i know that i will almost certainly be suspected of being a criminal rather than a scholar more times than my white peers. i know that convincing white employers of my mental aptitude and work ether will pose a challenge that my white peers will never face. i know that i am not welcome in certain neighborhoods because of my race. this is the OBJECTIVE reality of being black in america. seems as if it's time for you to come to terms with that.

you're just an idiot and so is EVERY single black person that thinks like u.

walking around with an air of arrogance about u will work wonders for u. people cant look down on you if u already look down on them.

take that as a life-changing advice, u dumb negro. matter of fact, paypal me for this advice i just gave u. stupidass

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
regardless of how well you might be doing for yourself, you ARE a second class citizen in this country, from an objective standpoint. i'm not discussing how YOU view yourself. i don't believe i'm a second class citizen, but i know that i AM a second class citizen when viewing my lace within this society. i know that i will almost certainly be suspected of being a criminal rather than a scholar more times than my white peers. i know that convincing white employers of my mental aptitude and work ether will pose a challenge that my white peers will never face. i know that i am not welcome in certain neighborhoods because of my race. this is the OBJECTIVE reality of being black in america. seems as if it's time for you to come to terms with that.

Breh, you are not dropping knowledge on me over here. I am not saying that there isn't prejudice, racism, and discrimination, nor am I saying that I have not been subject to it. I have fully accepted the challenges of being black--but I will not allow myself to be treated as "less-than" because of the colour of my skin.

But in terms of socioeconomic class, I have come from the kind of desperation that breeds crime (I know what it's like to literally want to steal the food out of someone's hand because I didn't have any) to being able to go on vacation a couple of times a year.

And to be objective, I have white people chauffeur me around on the regular...I got white people who look up to me and toss my govt name around to each other and invite me out to places and events, completely unsolicited by me. I got white people who talk to each other about me with respect and talk to me with admiration...and all this with me being 6'4 with an intimidating look about me. But you know what, I don't walk around with an aura of self-pity, or victimhood, or perceived inferiority. When I step into a room of hundreds of people, and they're almost all white, and I have them all look at me and LISTEN, and then dap me up afterwards (figuratively speaking), I don't feel as if I'm different--I just do me, be myself, and be impressive (which is how I approach every endeavour in my life, regardless of audience or perception).

And just to clarify, I don't feel "better" because of this, and I don't feel like I've "accomplished" something...no my point is that if you stop treating yourself like a second-class citizen, the people you actually interact with, even if they are prejudiced, are much less likely to treat you as a second-class citizen.

You are only second-class if you allow yourself to be.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
So success is to be limited to a single thread? And why do I get the feeling that the thread is probably dominated by/limited to entertainment and sports related black people?

It's not. At least none of the posts I contributed to the thread have anything to do with entertainment.

Because most african americans come from a lineage of belittlement and degredation that has been passed down since slavery. Its something an African cant understand, coming here with their own nationality.

Look man, I'm African (Ghanaian) and my parents didn't come here with any privelege. This Nigerian clown in the OP might be one of those rich kids who has a father back home in working in government or for some oil company...but the few does not describe the many. So don't stereotype all Africans as not being able to relate to struggle, degradation and even enslavement....yes enslavement...in Africa, a lot of the larger tribes were in fact enslaving and selling the smaller ones.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
It's not. At least none of the posts I contributed to the thread have anything to do with entertainment.

Look man, I'm African (Ghanaian) and my parents didn't come here with any privelege. This Nigerian clown in the OP might be one of those rich kids who has a father back home in working in government or for some oil company...but the few does not describe the many. So don't stereotype all Africans as not being able to relate to struggle, degradation and even enslavement....yes enslavement...in Africa, a lot of the larger tribes were in fact enslaving and selling the smaller ones.

In my heart i am not generalizing Africans. If my comments lead you to believe that, lets dead that now.:aicmon:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
In my heart i am not generalizing Africans. If my comments lead you to believe that, lets dead that now.:aicmon:

ok

thread starter, is a clown.

I hate Nigerians like him. His parents are probably some rich bankers or corrupt politicians looting money from the country and using it to send his ass to school abroad. He gives that vibe off.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
ok

I hate Nigerians like him. His parents are probably some rich bankers or corrupt politicians looting money from the country and using it to send his ass to school abroad. He gives that vibe off.

I think i got through to him. But yea, if someone came to this nation already living the dream, i can see how it would be hard for them to have a connection with the culture of poverty in America.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Like I said earlier, a lot of wild sh!t has happened in my life. Being a black dude in often homogenous non-Black environments a lot of that sh!t is racist as all Hell. It happens. Black people have a narrower social margin of error than other demographics. You live and you learn that as you advance. Yeah? And? It's just a fact of life as I've come to know it. It's not fair, but so what. At least I can walk around in a sunny day without being attacked by the good grace of God.

do you realize how terry-cloth a vibe you have to give off for a white person to feel comfortable throwing food at you and calling you a ******?

i bet white women don't even clutch their purse when they walk by you. smh

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
do you realize how terry-cloth a vibe you have to give off for a white person to feel comfortable throwing food at you and calling you a ******?

i bet white women don't even clutch their purse when they walk by you. smh

Im sitting here with the:scusthov: face at this dude's lecturing... I can't take a person seriously on these matters when they don't really demands any sort of respect ... Honestly.....This bytch was throwing fried chicken scraps at his face:aicmon:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
ok

I'm far more American than I am Nigerian. Also, my parents aren't rich bankers or corrupt politicians. I went to school in state. Yes, it was a great school, but it was still in state.

But thanks, I do enjoy the fact that a person with your mindset is so irked by my aura. We are definitely not the same.

I think i got through to him. But yea, if someone came to this nation already living the dream, i can see how it would be hard for them to have a connection with the culture of poverty in America.
I was born in this country, man. I grew up in one of the poorest counties in one of the most economically depressed states. I saw the culture of poverty up close and consciously rejected it.

I don't even speak like the people I grew up around. That's not an accident.