Loser Mentality Amongst Blacks...

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
ok...kkkakkk can be mean and cruel...

so...what did you do, when the lil pale kkkakkks girl created a scene?
I kept my cool and let the staff restrain her. Then I was rushed out just as I was beginning let the extreme nature of the situation get to me. Was I supposed to bust my guns or something? Yeesh...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The best way i can relate it to you is lets say someone says

*why can Nigeria just depose all of their corrupt leaders and get their shyt together*

Now, compared to where Nigeria was 50 years ago they have progressed immensely. Comparing Nigeria to a 1st world superpower that has gone through genocide, bloody wars, and a history of slavery its obvious they have some growing pains to go through before they can step into their elite status. This doesnt mean the nation as a whole is in hopeless degredation despite global perception of Nigeria.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I kept my cool and let the staff restrain her. Then I was rushed out just as I was beginning let the extreme nature of the situation get to me. Was I supposed to bust my guns or something? Yeesh...

next time, tell the staff: the pale young lady is causing a scene...remove her...

folk stay. they go.

busting = jail
physical = jail
checking ego = props
tactical effective wordplay = winning

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You wanna break a man, break his spirit/mentality.

Black people were broken during slavery. Alot of us start off behind the 8ball in life today and have a bad mentality. The shape black folks are in still goes back to slavery no mater how much ppl wanna act like it was "so long ago".

Granted it's a struggle to be positive in the face of circumstances most blacks face, but it's the least we can do. If we dont, we will always fall short.

Your mind is more powerful than anything else....that's why white ppl never wanted slaves to read/write/think for themselves. Think positive and positive things will follow.

It's a choice.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Inferiority? Hey, as a black person if you make a white person mad enough especially in a group of other white people they will drop the N bomb and act hella irrationally. It happens if you have the combination of enough sack and opportunity to violate their sense of superiority in an egregious manner without incriminating yourself in the process.

However, scenes like that don't happen very often now that I'm anywhere between 185-195lbs of muscle these days. The physicality factor pretty much deads that nonsense to a grumble before it escalates. That and the fact that men and boys that look like me are killing people here in record numbers has people walking on egg shells, so go figure. But yeah, even if they were to drop the word I'm not going to freak out or something. I'm a grown ass man, not some butthurt, snotnosed hot head.

....still sounds like your saying you're a second class citizen; who eventually bulked up :skip:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
The best way i can relate it to you is lets say someone says

*why can Nigeria just depose all of their corrupt leaders and get their shyt together*

Now, compared to where Nigeria was 50 years ago they have progressed immensely. Comparing Nigeria to a 1st world superpower that has gone through genocide, bloody wars, and a history of slavery its obvious they have some growing pains to go through before they can step into their elite status. This doesnt mean the nation as a whole is in hopeless degredation despite global perception of Nigeria.

a lot of it has to naijas...suckiing it up to the west...one day I will rule that country...naija has seen its share of religious, civic challenges...and the country in spite of challenges still graduates/makes professionals...doctors, lawyers, architects, nurses, professors, etc...some Naija walk with confidence...and are not defeated nor feal defeated...

Daps
OP>>>> shyt is the fukking truth. nikkas here always complaining about the white man this the white man that but still glorify their hoes. Theyre misguided.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
next time, tell the staff: the pale young lady is causing a scene...remove her...

folk stay. they go.

busting = jail
physical = jail
checking ego = props
tactical effective wordplay = winning
Well, last winter I choked and stopmed out some Harry Potter looking suburbanite in the middle of the dance floor at one of these 5AM spots. I musta been looking for trouble that night as I was wearing a bright yellow smedium shirt that really showed off my physique. This dude then saw me and some girl getting down or whatever and he flipped my hat off my head. I picked it up and then turned around and then he put a bottle to my face. I slapped the bottle out of his hand then I used his scarf to choke him out. After that I dragged him to the ground by it and put a size 44 Gucci on the side of his face and body. Before anybody could react I yelled for security (who were also swole black dudes) and they carried him off.

A bunch of girls were all gawking at me and telling me how that dude was messing with everybody all night. Apparently this drunken fool was propositioning couples and causing a ruckus. I could barely deal with the adrenaline rush and all the legal liability I just exposed myself to.

The owner was feeling really bad about the whole situation (probably because of how blatantly racist that nonsense seemed) and gave me $20 for the cab ride home. I saw ol' boy getting arrested as I was being driven away. I changed cabs in case I was being followed. You can bet I didn't feel good about this at all. I could have lost everything due to some drunken nonsense.

Mind you this all went down in the same neighborhood as that original story, so that should put things in perspective for you.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Nigerian is an incredible c00n from the old site for those that never met him. His life consists of him getting sonned mercilesly by CACS... I will give my coli brehs a run down history so u know who your dealing with.

His white neighbor broke into his crib and took a shyt in his tub. OP decided to lecture the dude instead of kicking his ass:wtf:

He got slapped up on his own porch by a cac bytch for sharing his views on politics:dead:

And of course the crowning achievent of c00nery. This lame devoured left over chicken scraps off a CACs plate while she hurled all types of N words and objects at him in a restaurant full of people:snoop:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Nigerian is an incredible c00n from the old site for those that never met him. His life consists of him getting sonned mercilesly by CACS... I will give my coli brehs a run down history so u know who your dealing with.

His white neighbor broke into his crib and took a shyt in his tub. OP decided to lecture the dude instead of kicking his ass:wtf:

He got slapped up on his own porch by a cac bytch for sharing his views on politics:dead:

And of course the crowning achievent of c00nery. This lame devoured left over chicken scraps off a CACs plate while she hurled all types of N words and objects at him in a restaurant full of people:snoop:

This post is epic. "incredible c00n" :laff:

bhitmo.jpg

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Well, last winter I choked and stopmed out some Harry Potter looking suburbanite in the middle of the dance floor at one of these 5AM spots. I musta been looking for trouble that night as I was wearing a bright yellow smedium shirt that really showed off my physique. This dude then saw me and some girl getting down or whatever and he flipped my hat off my head. I picked it up and then turned around and then he put a bottle to my face. I slapped the bottle out of his hand then I used his scarf to choke him out. After that I dragged him to the ground by it and put a size 44 Gucci on the side of his face and body. Before anybody could react I yelled for security (who were also swole black dudes) and they carried him off.

A bunch of girls were all gawking at me and telling me how that dude was messing with everybody all night. Apparently this drunken fool was propositioning couples and causing a ruckus. I could barely deal with the adrenaline rush and all the legal liability I just exposed myself to.

The owner was feeling really bad about the whole situation (probably because of how blatantly racist that nonsense seemed) and gave me $20 for the cab ride home. I saw ol' boy getting arrested as I was being driven away. I changed cabs in case I was being followed. You can bet I didn't feel good about this at all.

Mind you this all went down in the same neighborhood as that original story, so that should put things in perspective for you.
I have seen situation were dude busted his g...and was hauled off...kkkakkk boy didn't get arrested but homie was arrested and charges dropped...

support is what saved you...

i know being in majority kkkakkks...has its challenges...

i was a bar...recently...even talked about my kkkoon acquainteannce who was there...some white kkkakkk boy brushed against me...now i played it off...the DJ even played some songs...about not bumping in me...DJ picks up several energy...I looked around the club, noticed everyone was dressed untucked...then said loudly who would wanna tuck they clothes in...be free... stay untuncked...

and obviously it was me who had the kkkakkk boy walking too close...he was with some chicks...

anyways, went to the bar...and i kid you not...the kkkakkk boy told me if I wanted his girl...because, she said I was attractive...

I just brushd it away...I just couldnt trust him...sure, she probably was digging me...she said something about me having dough...wtf...prolly how I was dressed?

anyways, he said they were just friends...

but same kkkakkk boy was offering me his girl...no hands drawn...not having my folk check him...just a few words...and a well carried self...

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps

The owner was feeling really bad about the whole situation (probably because of how blatantly racist that nonsense seemed) and gave me $20 for the cab ride home. I saw ol' boy getting arrested as I was being driven away. I changed cabs in case I was being followed. You can bet I didn't feel good about this at all. I could have lost everything due to some drunken nonsense.

:why: by who nikka?

2zhio1k.gif

DAAAAMNNN yo ass was scared.as.hell..you saw ol boy gettin arrested and you still was paranoid like that?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
another situation...I was at an arena and an older kkkoon black...told me...I walk like I am not afraid of kkkakkk ppl...

WTF
WTF
WTF
WTF
WTF

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:why: by who nikka?

2zhio1k.gif

DAAAAMNNN yo ass was scared.as.hell..you saw ol boy gettin arrested and you still was paranoid like that?
I was pretty amped up and twisted when this all went down. As I was trying to leave they kept asking me if I wanted to talk to the cops and make a statement. I was shook. I don't like any interactions with the police. The thought alone makes my stomach churn. I thought the money handed to me could have been a setup or something. I couldn't believe everything was working out like that.