Loser Mentality Amongst Blacks...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Nigerian is an incredible c00n from the old site for those that never met him. His life consists of him getting sonned mercilesly by CACS... I will give my coli brehs a run down history so u know who your dealing with.

His white neighbor broke into his crib and took a shyt in his tub. OP decided to lecture the dude instead of kicking his ass:wtf:

He got slapped up on his own porch by a cac bytch for sharing his views on politics:dead:

And of course the crowning achievent of c00nery. This lame devoured left over chicken scraps off a CACs plate while she hurled all types of N words and objects at him in a restaurant full of people:snoop:

i just gave you my 100th dap, what a disgusting individual :scusthov:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Meh

In the real world I know a bunch of black dudes making money in all sorts of ways

And the ones that aren't are mooching off a woman and getting high all day

Not much losing going on from my perspective

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I've always felt that a lot of my black people impose their own glass ceilings. yes there is still some prejudice, but for example, we will work at a retail place and complain about being overworked and underpaid. but then we say that trying to get promoted is too much work.

for me, having this outlook leads people to say that it looks like i am against my own people.

i just want to see us do better for ourselves breh. we get the same opportunites that people from foreign countries crave for but we neglect them and wonder why they do better than we do at certain things. we go to college, and even graduate, but we rarely take up STEM majors because they're "too hard". And those of us that do are considered nerds/squares/lames.

And I am a self admitted nerd.

/end essay and rant.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So success is to be limited to a single thread? And why do I get the feeling that the thread is probably dominated by/limited to entertainment and sports related black people?
Who cares if it is entertainment and/or sports? We frowning on success now? At times I swear it seems like some blacks get so caught up on getting patted on the head by the white man they make no sense. Making good money legally is cool by me. I guess you want everybody to be doctors, lawyers, etc cause that's so much better huh? Oh yeah there for information there are those too like my parents who are both lawyers and my dad who is a judge. FOH pawn of the opressor.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:huhldup: :huhldup: whoa dere. give us a concrete example of where this has happened. I seen posters lament about the overall black condition and wish for more but I ain't seen "my life is shytty cuz i'm black" :rudy:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

That's what he's talking about. And I agree with Nigerian on this one even though I still remember his North Chicago / Chicken wings story. :russ: One of the most embarrassing things I've ever heard online from a black person :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
blacks are 2nd class citizens in america. that is an unfortunate but inescapable reality that every black man and woman is forced to confront on a daily basis. now, you may choose to ignore that unsettling truth about your place within this society, but that doesn't mean you aren't still victimized by this system to some degree. you've simply opted to pay no attention to lashes against your back. while that is certainly your right, it does nothing to excuse the very REAL abuses perpetrated against the black community by white america.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Why do so many of you people associate yourselves with victimhood and second class status? I notice it a lot on here. It seems deeply ingrained. Like you all only associate Black with negativity. What's that all about? I get strong vibes of this inferiority complex when I read a lot of your posts about yourselves...

I guess eating scraps off the white man's plate makes you a winner? :skip:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blacks are 2nd class citizens in america. that is an unfortunate but inescapable reality that every black man and woman is forced to confront on a daily basis. now, you may choose to ignore that unsettling truth about your place within this society, but that doesn't mean you aren't still victimized by this system to some degree. you've simply opted to pay no attention to lashes against your back. while that is certainly your right, it does nothing to excuse the very REAL abuses perpetrated against the black community by white america.

Nah, fukk that. I don't care who wants to look at me as a second class citizen or perceive me as that, but IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM am I a second class citizen simply because I was born a certain skin colour in a certain region. fukk. THAT. shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, fukk that. I don't care who wants to look at me as a second class citizen or perceive me as that, but IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM am I a second class citizen simply because I was born a certain skin colour in a certain region. fukk. THAT. shyt.

your anger is well-placed and understandable, but you don't have a say in this. we are 2nd class citizens. we will always be 2nd class citizens until white people decide to treat us as equals. unfortunately, that doesn't look to be happening anytime soon.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your anger is well-placed and understandable, but you don't have a say in this. we are 2nd class citizens. we will always be 2nd class citizens until white people decide to treat us as equals. unfortunately, that doesn't look to be happening anytime soon.

Nope, I will not subscribe to this idea that I am a second-class citizen. Society may wish to treat me a certain way, but I will never accept being a second-class citizen. I have come from a very poor, broken, unstable, unhealthy environment and family, and I have "made it" so-to-speak, and am well on my way to even more success than I have achieved thus far. I can list off my accomplishments, but that shyt is self-serving and not a part of my modus operandi. Let's just say that I think my belief that I am not a second-class citizen, which my mom drilled into me from a young age (I love her for that), has allowed me to rise up from the disadvantage I was born into and become a rather successful young adult.

Secondly, I am not angry at the idea that I may be a second-class citizen, but afraid to admit it, as you seem to be inferring. I am actually upset that you would relegate yourself to the status of being a second class citizen. If we all accepted our "place" in society then we'd be in a much worse position than we are now, and things like the civil rights movement wouldn't have happened. As a matter of fact, if we all started seeing ourselves as just as good as everyone else on this planet, and just as WORTHY as the majority, I think we'd be progressing faster than we are (despite the fact that we are progressing rather quickly as is).

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

no, you're the second class citizen. fuccckin moron.