Loser Mentality Amongst Blacks...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why do so many of you people associate yourselves with victimhood and second class status? I notice it a lot on here. It seems deeply ingrained. Like you all only associate Black with negativity. What's that all about? I get strong vibes of this inferiority complex when I read a lot of your posts about yourselves...

Are u white?

MrNoFlyZone

The Original 2nd Coming
Daps
The Nigerian is an incredible c00n from the old site for those that never met him. His life consists of him getting sonned mercilesly by CACS... I will give my coli brehs a run down history so u know who your dealing with.

His white neighbor broke into his crib and took a shyt in his tub. OP decided to lecture the dude instead of kicking his ass:wtf:

He got slapped up on his own porch by a cac bytch for sharing his views on politics:dead:

And of course the crowning achievent of c00nery. This lame devoured left over chicken scraps off a CACs plate while she hurled all types of N words and objects at him in a restaurant full of people:snoop:

:huhldup:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why do so many of you people associate yourselves with victimhood and second class status? I notice it a lot on here. It seems deeply ingrained. Like you all only associate Black with negativity. What's that all about? I get strong vibes of this inferiority complex when I read a lot of your posts about yourselves...

Typical house nygga mentality. U have no idea or understanding of the african american experience. A lot of africans have the mentality that they are better than afrkcan americans. Y'all just some nyggaz like us. The white man looks at u the same, maybe even worse. Real nyggaz know exactly what I'm talkin abt

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Typical house nygga mentality. U have no idea or understanding of the african american experience. A lot of africans have the mentality that they are better than afrkcan americans. Y'all just some nyggaz like us. The white man looks at u the same, maybe even worse. Real nyggaz know exactly what I'm talkin abt

that's untrue

black americans are hated, africans/euro-africans are not

black americans are FAR different than any blacks otherwise

due to white genetics being engraved in their lineage along with the fact that black americans behave different because they have that label attached to them

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I love hearing chicken-stealing, stay-taking-Ls-to-whitey Uncle Toms' opinions on the state of black affairs the most. They really bring in a novel perspective and usher in a wave of practical, tangible change without smacking of arrogance and elitism. :skip:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
This dude said earlier in the thread "I saw the culture of poverty up close and rejecetd it"

So the Black people that really do live in the hood should just reject being poor? :skip:

*Lives in Projects*

*Looks at footstamps card*

:stopitslime: I reject it

*Turns into AMEX black card*

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
This dude said earlier in the thread "I saw the culture of poverty up close and rejecetd it"

So the Black people that really do live in the hood should just reject being poor? :skip:

*Lives in Projects*

*Looks at footstamps card*

:stopitslime: I reject it

*Turns into AMEX black card*
No, but it should be easy for someone in that situation see someone else living a better life. I mean, it's not like Black people live on Black Island where there's ZERO opportunity for self improvement and social mobility.

Even as a young child I aspired for more and strove for better. I've seen people close to me totally limit themselves to where their at. It never works out well. It was, and I bet it still is, easy to observe that. When that realization is made wouldn't any reasonable individual make the choice not to emulate all that negative bullsh!t?

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Are u white?
No.

This is me:
557661_10100128791662671_644756774_n.jpg

I'm extra not-white.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You look like a downlow fakkit. That's pretty much white :russ:

Here I am gettin' a shine on my lunch break. I'm not too sure that's "downlow" territory They seem to be all about church and entertainment. I don't see too many of those types at the shine shop:
479930_10100129238811581_1604527766_n.jpg

You telling me that black people can't live like this? I mean, I'm black as hell...

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Because most african americans come from a lineage of belittlement and degredation that has been passed down since slavery. Its something an African cant understand, coming here with their own nationality. In my mothers generation our people were being sprayed with hoses, told they were ******s and had dogs let loose on them. The miseducation from those times is not something that can be shaken off in a generaiton.

and that was the soft parts :(

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
and that was the soft parts :(
I get that, but times have changed. My as a young child my mother carried water on her head from the river every morning for lack of indoor plumbing. Does that mean I have to do the same, even with all the running water we have here in the states? Does that mean I have some internalized memory of what it's like to carry water? Eventually, a collective acknowledgement that times are different and changes in perspective have to be made. I will never carry water on my head as my mother did and neither will she.

Tell you the truth, I'm only speaking for me, but I would think Blacks from the Civil Rights struggle would be ashamed to know thier children still succumb to the same negativity they faught so hard against. I would be doubly ashamed if my struggle was being used as an excuse for my progeny to live out an existence that's mediocre at best.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Even as a young child I aspired for more and strove for better. I've seen people close to me totally limit themselves to where their at. It never works out well. It was, and I bet it still is, easy to observe that. When that realization is made wouldn't any reasonable individual make the choice not to emulate all that negative bullsh!t?

See, you're just talking about how you're special, how you "strove" , how you did this and that and all this special shyt, and how other people are not striving like you.

You are just an egomaniac who wants to stroke his own pathetic ego all day and its clear you don't give a fukk about black people. Stop posting.