Lori Harvey Explains Why She Dates on Her 'Terms': 'I Almost Got Married Very Young'

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Always hilarious that a bunch of single dudes with no children/legacy are always the ones on here shytting on her. She is 25. Young as fukk. Why the fukk should she get married? Your 20s should be about building success at work and having as much fun as possible. Including fukking as many chicks or dudes you want. Once you hit 28, 29 etc is typically when people wake up and say "I need a girlfriend/boyfriend" or "I need to get married and have kids."

She's doing what yall should have been doing at 25 instead of playing Xbox Live all night like nerds.
If women weren’t against proposing for marriage then I’d agree.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You can spin it 1000 ways, but at the end of the day EVERYONE wants someone and no one wants to be alone for ever

You're confusing not being in a relationship as being alone. Which is exactly why I said the older women who don't want to be in romantic relationships have other relationships that sustain them

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
That's patently false. My mother was married at 21 and when you leave the country, most women across the planet get married very young.

This has nothing to do with finding yourself. This is a woman who's exercising her option to be a whore :manny:
What makes your anecdotal evidence have more credence than mine?

I never said no one can do it. I just stated how stuff (for the most part) is now days in America.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What makes your anecdotal evidence have more credence than mine?

I never said no one can do it. I just stated how stuff (for the most part) is now days in America.
It's not anecdotal when you leave the country and the majority of the women on this planet are married by that age.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Since when is 25 "young"? The average age a woman has her 1st child is 26.

25-years old isn't old.. but it's not young either when it comes to family and women. She just has her stepdad's credit cards. That's the difference
there was a thread on here where dudes said 40 year old women "still got time"

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Man wtf... now all of a sudden on here 25 is 19 Lol... i'll remember that for future reference.. :mjlol:
200.gif

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Always hilarious that a bunch of single dudes with no children/legacy are always the ones on here shytting on her. She is 25. Young as fukk. Why the fukk should she get married? Your 20s should be about building success at work and having as much fun as possible. Including fukking as many chicks or dudes you want. Once you hit 28, 29 etc is typically when people wake up and say "I need a girlfriend/boyfriend" or "I need to get married and have kids."

She's doing what yall should have been doing at 25 instead of playing Xbox Live all night like nerds.
:dahell:

Breh you may want to marry a woman with 100+ body count, STDs, possible kids, but don't put that on other men. :mjlol: