Lori Harvey Explains Why She Dates on Her 'Terms': 'I Almost Got Married Very Young'

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I never understood why people “date” if they’re not looking for a long term relationship. Isn’t that the whole point of dating. You don’t have to get into a committed relationship to “live your life.” If you’re not looking for a long-term relationship aren’t you just being disingenuous to get something from someone that they wouldn’t give you otherwise?

If you want the perks of a relationship without getting into one, you should mess with people who want the same thing, not people who have the intention of looking for a life partner. Just be friends with benefits.

Last edited:

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
Always hilarious that a bunch of single dudes with no children/legacy are always the ones on here shytting on her. She is 25. Young as fukk. Why the fukk should she get married? Your 20s should be about building success at work and having as much fun as possible. Including fukking as many chicks or dudes you want. Once you hit 28, 29 etc is typically when people wake up and say "I need a girlfriend/boyfriend" or "I need to get married and have kids."

She's doing what yall should have been doing at 25 instead of playing Xbox Live all night like nerds.

all that is cool, but why even get in a relationship?

it defeats the purpose. just be single and have friends with benefits.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I never understood why people “date” if they’re not looking for a long term relationship. Isn’t that the whole point of dating. You don’t have to get into a committed relationship to “live your life.” If you’re not looking for a long-term relationship aren’t you just being disingenuous to get something from someone that they wouldn’t give you otherwise?

If you don’t want the perks of a relationship without getting into one, you should mess with people who want the same thing, not people who have the intention of looking for a life partner. Just be friends with benefits.
She talking about I’m a relationship person but she bouncing from one dikk to the next :mjlol: . You not a relationship person you a hoe in denial

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Men settle down not women,

this is what people are talking about when they say women are trying to behave like men,

double standards are for a reason, men and women are different, have different bodies, what man does it's not befitting of a woman

When did I say anything about her moving like a man? She's moving like someone who doesn't just want a title but a fulfilling stable relationship. Why does that bother you?

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
How did she do MBJ dirty?
Broke things off after he proposed had breh crying court side at the finals

Admittedly she ain’t do nothing too heinous like cheating as far as we know but she shaping up to be future :mjlol: but with a p*ssy and less children. playing with nikkas hearts and shyt in the name of finding herself

How she do Killmonger like that dog :mjcry: breh thought he had one

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
She remind me of Morgan from Married at first sight. 🚩🚩🚩

She about to be the new Amber Rose or Nicki. These women start high then eventually date at the bottom
😂
Ain't nothing to celebrate. She foolish for not cashing out now. Black folks with this delayed adulthood bullshyt. This is not empowerment.
Y'all nikkas be trippin. She ain't on that level.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Can that be proven? Hers we can prove without a shadow of a doubt.. There's a big difference there. if u can see it's snowing outside.. you wear a winter coat
Were you there and confirmed that she was smashed by them? So far no sex tape leaked. Also let’s not act like the average girl is incapable of lying about a high body count … most of them lower the numbers because they had no paparazzi following them and documenting the numbers …

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Were you there and confirmed that she was smashed by them? So far no sex tape leaked. Also let’s not act like the average girl is incapable of lying about a high body count … most of them lower the numbers because they had no paparazzi following them and documenting the numbers …

You shouldn't ask women that anyway.. you'll either hate the answer or say she's a liar. But to your 1st sentence.. breh.. Diddy..his son..Future... these dudes not smashin? come on now...lol

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You see someone like her just move along if you want a legit relationship.

Last edited: