Lori Harvey Explains Why She Dates on Her 'Terms': 'I Almost Got Married Very Young'

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Like I said

She can run her mouth like this because she’s come from a step father Steve who has money and access for u to do anything u want….

Now poor/average/ working women going to listen to her and end up saying no to a brother with a good head on his shoulders because she listen to Lori Harvey and think they live the same lifestyle and can go through life and at 35/40 years old you going to get a Man U want..

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT LADIES..shyt LIKE THIS IS GOOD FOR SOMEONE LIKE LORI BUT NOT FOR YOU BECAUSE U BOTH LIVE IN 2 SEPARATE WORLDS
I was going to type this.

She reminds me of a Paris Hilton type- Paris just got married @40 to a good-looking self-made guy from a successful family.

You can play that game when you are rich and beautiful.
The average chick with a basic job, no gym membership, no esthetician on call, kid(s), stress from day-to-day living, etc can’t dream of pulling that off.

I’ve seen it done, but the average woman ain’t living the life or putting in the work to look like & have the career/money of Bianca Lawson, etc at 40. Lol

This is why it’s important to know and stay in one’s lane.

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
Who told her to settle down? Where yall gettn that at? Pretty sure people just called her a ho and the shoe fit. Nobody said settle down lmao
How is she a hoe ? Cause Future, told y’all ? I’m dead serious too? Is it because she’s been seen with men? Keyword being SEEN. Do all those men she’s been seen with get that same title ? Y’all are mad because she’s doing what the boys do. .. keeping her options open. If she would have married and divorced it would have been a problem. If she couldn’t keep a man .. that would have been a even bigger problem. Women can’t win and it’s cool … weird .. but cool.

Last edited:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Tf are you talking about:dahell:
been happily married for years and i’ll never encourage the hoe phase nor the woman’s proclivity to not appreciate a good nikka when he’s right there in her face :yeshrug:

i will encourage young folks that if you really want to learn what you like and dislike and grow as a person be the fukk alone. this dumb playing hubby/wifey shyt and fukking a father-son duo is……unnecessary

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Never forget, she's a big girl with a whole lotta work done. that's not a bad bish god created. she a 5 that modern medicine (sorcery) has made into a 9 piece killa:shaq:
Naw; she’s legitimately pretty. When she lost weight & was with the soccer player that’s when people realized. Her features didn’t pop until the weight loss.

Has she had work done since? YES! But she didn’t need it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Telling women to "fukk as many dudes as possible" tends to lead to STDs and single parenthood, stop being dense :why:

You sound like a virgin incel. You can fukk multiple people and not get an STD by having safe sex. And not get pregnant. This isn't rocket science.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
She literally saw her mom be for the streets only to end up with Steve Harvey.

Why wouldn't she believe that a high value man won't be there at the end of the road to care for what's left? Until vagina regardless of condition/history stops being the lead currency, it will always be this way.

Either way, I hope she continues to live to the fullest.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I never understood why people “date” if they’re not looking for a long term relationship. Isn’t that the whole point of dating. You don’t have to get into a committed relationship to “live your life.” If you’re not looking for a long-term relationship aren’t you just being disingenuous to get something from someone that they wouldn’t give you otherwise?

If you want the perks of a relationship without getting into one, you should mess with people who want the same thing, not people who have the intention of looking for a life partner. Just be friends with benefits.
Modern women are just confused. They do things because it "feels good" without thinking too much of why they want it that way, but if you tell them that all you want out of it is just a fukkbuddy, they be feeling some type of way, or if you settle down with another woman who's actually serious, they take it personally knowing damn well they don't want that, basically they want all the options in the world with none of the responsibilty . They wanted to be treated like wives, but they don't want to be wives, what a conundrum.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
BW are the worst at cashing out.

You’re suppose to get picked at 18-25 lol
You’re right, but this is a cultural issue. If you sit in these Black households people aren’t TELLING their daughters this stuff. White & Asian parents tell you to go find a guy in an engineering program. Black parents tell you to be the engineer and not to get serious about a man until you have your own finances figured out because you shouldn’t depend on a man.

When I realized no one GAF about my major and career and kept telling me I’d make pretty kids I felt duped. Even men in my fam told me to “shoot for the big bucks”. I looked at the housewives in my family like “Hold up, none of them had to do that” LOL
The men with housewives were more concerned with my cooking skills, the men with career-wives or moms with high powered careers told me to ignore guys and keep my head in my books.

I literally have female cousins who are dentists, in finance, directors in non-profits, etc who are unmarried and the similarity is EVERYONE was told to forget guys until they had their finances in order. No hoing around, bad reputations, kids oow (well, 2 out of everyone), etc.

We have to actually guide daughters to marriage and teach them that there are other families raising sons who will be ready to take care of a family.

Lori is a different case all together. Beautiful rich girls play a different game.

Legend27

Pro
Daps
been happily married for years and i’ll never encourage the hoe phase nor the woman’s proclivity to not appreciate a good nikka when he’s right there in her face :yeshrug:

i will encourage young folks that if you really want to learn what you like and dislike and grow as a person be the fukk alone. this dumb playing hubby/wifey shyt and fukking a father-son duo is……unnecessary
What you originally said is just dumb as hell
Lmao and while I agree to be in a committed relationship that the other person thinks it is when you don't view it that way is unnecessary and the father son shyt weird you don't have to be alone in order to grow and there’s plenty of people out here it ain’t the end of the world if somebody doesn’t want to be in a committed relationship with someone who is seemingly a good person at a young age. Life and happiness and peace isn’t all about relationships.

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
I don't get it :what:

I don't get the obsession with lori Harvey..

Yes she's beautiful and sexy.

And okay she's dated some celebrity nikkaz..

I just dont understand every time the bytch says something its gotta be broken down and analyzed...

9 pages of nikkaz analyzing what she meant lol

Some of you mfs typing paragraphs .. Jesus
The way she moves with men are analyzed because she rarely talks in public. I guess the fascination with her comes in the way she's able to cut these dudes loose and not be fazed by it.