Lori Harvey Explains Why She Dates on Her 'Terms': 'I Almost Got Married Very Young'

Made Man

All Star
Daps
She’s basically saying she’s selfish.

She doesn’t know the concept of being in a partnership. She likes the idea of a relationship and the comforts/perks that comes with it. But she doesn’t want to work and/or sacrifice to ensure a long lasting/healthy survival
I to be devils advocate …. Dating is not a partnership. You are literally just trying to find out if your compatible with someone and if your not then you move on . In that context , she did nothing wrong . As far as having sex with all these folks you are dating , that could be a diff convo.

When she said that the situation is “no longer serving me” , thats selfish . To me, that implies it’s all about you .

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
She about to be the new Amber Rose or Nicki. These women start high then eventually date at the bottom 😂 Ain't nothing to celebrate. She foolish for not cashing out now. Black folks with this delayed adulthood bullshyt. This is not empowerment.
I saw this and was like this woman can’t be this dumb, but then again the men who would date her are probably dumber. This woman gets in front of a microphone and said that when a relationship is no longer beneficial to her, which in womanese means once the simp snaps out of it she’s out.

For all y’all youngsters on the board, find yourself and then a nice woman to build your life with.

Last edited:

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
I saw this and was like this woman can’t be this dumb, but then again the men who would date her are probably dumber. This woman gets in front of a microphone and said that when a relationship is no longer beneficial to her, which I’m womanese means once the simp snaps out of it she’s out.

For all y’all youngsters on the board, find yourself and then a nice woman to build your life with.

no longer beneficial aka grew more of a following by using MBJ for the spotlight.

I've only heard of her because of the men she's dated.

I predict she'll stay in the actors category and go for a white guy next.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I to be devils advocate …. Dating is not a partnership. You are literally just trying to find out if your compatible with someone and if your not then you move on . In that context , she did nothing wrong . As far as having sex with all these folks you are dating , that could be a diff convo.

When she said that the situation is “no longer serving me” , thats selfish . To me, that implies it’s all about you .
but then the question becomes, what is she bringing to the table. What is she "serving". If one person is doing all or most of the giving, and the other person is doing most of the taking, then it's not going to work. That's why it needs to be a partnership to provide some type of balance.

Daps
Honestly, she moves like a woman that grew up rich, privileged and spoiled by her father. And someone who know she has countless options. Think they call it Princess syndrome.

Most women at any age would be happy to be the WAG of a star athlete. Or would happily be Baby Mama number 20 for Future. Or would sell their entire family to get a ring from an A-List actor.

Good for her.

Whether she'll look back on here choices with satisfaction or regret 10 years from now remains to be seen though.

Nothing more nothing less

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Men and women are different. you nikkas know this. I'm trying to figure out why yall playing stupid. A man at 25 is not the same as a woman at 25.

Women prime is based on looks and reproduction
Men prime is based his ability to gain resources for his offspring and his wife/mate

You guys keep repeating this fatherless banter from your Youtube red/black pill daddies. In reality it's bullshyt with little real world application. She's 25. She can have children when she's 28-30 with zero issues. Hell she could have children after that with no issues.

The average age a woman becomes a first-time mom at is 26. The average age women get married is 29. Which clearly demonstrates that most women are able to do their thing in their early 20s before settling down in their later 20s. The idea that women are out of their prime at 28-30, or out of options, is not based on any data. Just the weird rants of a few dudes on the internet.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
no longer beneficial aka grew more of a following by using MBJ for the spotlight.

I've only heard of her because of the men she's dated.

I predict she'll stay in the actors category and go for a white guy next.
Basically. You are there to serve her and nothing more and she knows men with low self esteem will put on for her just to be seen with her. She will only get serious by the time her thirties appear but by then most of the men she wants to settle with will pass. Some low self esteem simp will give her a ring only to get his pockets run when she feels like she settled.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
is she though? Lol. We've seen this a million times. A lot of women (and men too) just don't want the "hoe" label and what comes with that.

Clearly if she just wanted the wife title she would've had it when she was engaged at 21. Perhaps, because I don't know her, it's more to it than just being someones wife. Hell JLo has been a wife 4 times, it's embarrassing and it's tacky as fukk. The title means nothing if there's no foundation behind it

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's what a lot of men have been told. If a woman doesn't have a man she's unhappy or she's unfulfilled. For some women yes, 100% but that doesn't apply yo all of us. A lot of men cannot fathom a woman without a steady man being happy or fulfilled

A lot of men envision women being spinsters living with 10 cats when we get older but in reality women have support systems in kids, family and friends who fill their cups. On the flip side a lot of older men don't have that same support and are alone which is ironic
You can spin it 1000 ways, but at the end of the day EVERYONE wants someone and no one wants to be alone for ever

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I mean if you a real one, you know most people in general are still finding them selves at that age. Very few ppl can do a real relationship and it not be somewhat toxic in ya early 20s.

Being in my 30s, When I talk to chicks around that age I already know it’s just a fun time. Don’t expect much from them.
That's patently false. My mother was married at 21 and when you leave the country, most women across the planet get married very young.

This has nothing to do with finding yourself. This is a woman who's exercising her option to be a whore :manny:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She’s only 25 years old.

Why settle down when you’re at that prime age ?

Have fun young lady and don’t let no old nikka take you out the game early
Now sis, I do agree, but to a certain extent.

Can’t wait too long, either.

Part of our issue is we have too many who think this way, and make some serious mistakes before trying to find the right guy.

If I had a rich stepdad who treated me like his own flesh and blood I wouldn’t be in a rush either. 🤣 Be a princess for as long as you can lol

She can play the game differently than 98% of us.