Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Wouldn’t call one of the most streamed shows in the world a bust. , but they do got some work to do .

There's been quite a bit of bad press around it particularly from hardcore fans. I couldn't even get past ep 1.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I feel like I have been reading about this shyt for 10 years now, how about you at least release a fukking image amazon? :stopitslime:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
There's been quite a bit of bad press around it particularly from hardcore fans. I couldn't even get past ep 1.
Yea, I’m a book reader , and some of the bad press is justified from book readers. Just can’t top what’s on pages and in your mind.But most new fans have liked it and it was one of the most streamed shows around the world while it was on.

It does have some improvements to make though. Personally I’m giving season 1 a pass because of some of the circumstances they dealt with while filming . Hopefully they will course correct for the next season.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When i heard .."tasteful nudity".
They re gonna make it extra violent.. over sexualised... probably throw some lgbt shyt in there.
Gandalf having a fling with some shire folk

TLOTR has no t*ts...TLOTR needs no t*ts
I'm sure they'll ruin this. LotR is gonna be like the Witcher (which I like, but it should be a very different show).