Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Did they just literally turn annitar into a suggestion in a single scene? Elves cia branch lacking, guy says hes king and noone checks and its all good. Elves are useless in this show.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
edit

nevermind, I found this

f5ad7af95a216ca87e749dea6a470fdc.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They mainly hate the lore changes but have a lot of disdain for the dialogue and acting too

the main actress is terrible. and once you hear her accent your can't unhear it. awful.

the southland uth is awful.

queen sis is also bad.

hallbrand seems soft.

the senior elves are good, along with the dwarves - esp. durin iii, durin iv and his wife (disa). disa is one of the best in the show. i think she might be hiding something.

most of the other actors are just about ok.

-

all in all a bit of a motley crew. compare the acting with that in Andor. the security bureau chief in Andor has the kind of menace needed for certain roles in this. he has authority. the dark lord in this does the trickster part well but the menace is missing.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They’re mad that it actually stuck to the book cause they’re mad they figured it out like there isn’t source material to go off of. These same people would have been pissed off of they didn’t follow the book lol
What? :wtf:

From what I saw of this show it was 95% pure fan fiction, they did NOT follow the books...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Things were moved around but it for the most part followed it closely. Halbrand/ Annatar got close enough to deceive the elves to forging the rings which was the whole point
What show did you watching bruh? :wtf:

This shows events and timeline is not even close to anything Tolkien wrote, its pure fan fiction...

Off the top of my head...Tar-Miriel was never queen of Numenor (she was usurped before taking the throne), never met Galadriel and never lead an army into battle...There never was a Silmaril hidden in a tree on top of Misty mountains, there was only three and they were all destroyed...The elves did not create mithril rings to prevent themselves from dying...This is a MASSIVE nonsensical deviation from the book...Elves being immortal is the entire reason for the fall of Numenor...Lastly, Mordor wasn't created with a fukking magical sword that breaks a dam...

NONE of this shyt happened in anything Tolkien wrote...

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
What show did you watching bruh? :wtf:

This shows events and timeline is not even close to anything Tolkien wrote, its pure fan fiction...

Off the top of my head...Tar-Miriel was never queen of Numenor (she was usurped before taking the throne), never met Galadriel and never lead an army into battle...There never was a Silmaril hidden in a tree on top of Misty mountains, there was only three and they were all destroyed...The elves did not create mithril rings to prevent themselves from dying...This is a MASSIVE nonsensical deviation from the book...Elves being immortal is the entire reason for the fall of Numenor...Lastly, Mordor wasn't created with a fukking magical sword that breaks a dam...

NONE of this shyt happened in anything Tolkien wrote...
Maybe. I never actually read the book so idk

:mjlol: :manny:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Good finale

Although…..

I thought Halbrand would of stayed longer with the elves and manipulated them further, that part seemed rush

Unless he returns later as Annatar?

Also his current human form doesn’t look evil or powerful enough to be Sauron in my opinion, so I hope this is just a disguise and his true form is revealed later

Definitely a disguise