Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
It’s picking up but it’s been such a drag to get here.

Halbrand is the most interesting character. His dialogue is written well. Next is Durin.
Story is so basic however, i was pretty much guessing every event that happened when the music would crescendo

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
There's some great dialogue to be had in this show. When Elrond was talking to the king, for example. So the king is trying to get their hands on mithril?
What would possess Nori to touch a frozen ass arm. She has no smarts when it comes to shyt. And who was tracking the footprints?

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's some great dialogue to be had in this show. When Elrond was talking to the king, for example. So the king is trying to get their hands on mithril?
What would possess Nori to touch a frozen ass arm. She has no smarts when it comes to shyt. And who was tracking the footprints?
The king is trying to stop the rotten of the elf people land and he think with the power of the mithril is the way to do it.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
This is probably the first episode I liked.

Still hated Galadriel though, Why did they make her so unlikable? Such a sour bytch to everyone she talks to.
The dwarf guy is my favorite character in this show so far. I hope they explore more of the dwarves culture this season.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
This is probably the first episode I liked.

Still hated Galadriel though, Why did they make her so unlikable? Such a sour bytch to everyone she talks to.
The dwarf guy is my favorite character in this show so far. I hope they explore more of the dwarves culture this season.

Have u noticed that bytch is like a ventriloquist? She doesn't move her jaw when she speaks. It's like she's Kanye tryna talk through the wire. Every word out of her non-moving is so forced and is very off-putting. She's physically tryna force that masculine voice and energy.

It's a shame cuz I liked her character the most in the first episode. Hated her / Cate Blanchett's performance in the movies. I've never seen her in anything else. I was gonna peep Saint Maud, which is supposed to be good, but she's in it, so now I'm second guessing like :patrice:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Have u noticed that bytch is like a ventriloquist? She doesn't move her jaw when she speaks. It's like she's Kanye tryna talk through the wire. Every word out of her non-moving is so forced and is very off-putting. She's physically tryna force that masculine voice and energy.
:mjlol:Nailed it. She always has that same look on her face. The writing isn't great, but her performance is just as bad.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ok episode 5 is TRASh. Im sick of the trash feminist writing. Got all the women looking like leaders and the male characters weak, bytch made oath breakers. Gal Galad is a BOSS and they got him looking like a loser king. Elrond breaking oaths have they forgotten the army of dead already? Dont get me started on Galadriel this bytch mad all the time like stfu and gon somewhere. Elrond & Durin is best part about this shyt. Isildur been a hoe

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Elrond and durin got the best sub plot by far. I read since they Amazon bought the rights they will probably do a lot of spin offs so they better get one.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Lol why them Numenore ships they departing on look small as s***. Got like 50 hittas with them ready to be fodder to the orcs.

edit: next episode looks good :ehh: