Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Don't be I think the show is petty good it kind a remind of elder scrolls oblivion game
I was trying to think of a comparison. I think "Elder Scrolls" IS the closest thing I can compare this to. It's like and Elder Scrolls game with a Marvel movie budget.

Do you have to watch them last 3 Hobbit movies first?
No. In fact, don't do that :troll:.

I think the "flashback" at the beginning of the first Lord of the Rings movie is probably the only thing you NEED to watch first

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I think the "flashback" at the beginning of the first Lord of the Rings movie is probably the only thing you NEED to watch first
I agree with this, others you'll be like "I thought there was only one ring!?" :wtf::pachaha:

It didn't dawn on me that "Rings of Power" meant THAT storyline until I heard Celebrimbor's name.

If you played the Shadow of Mordor games, you'll know his name and why it's so important.

Rings of fukkery :blessed:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with this, others you'll be like "I thought there was only one ring!?" :wtf::pachaha:

It didn't dawn on me that "Rings of Power" meant THAT storyline until I heard Celebrimbor's name.

If you played the Shadow of Mordor games, you'll know his name and why it's so important.

Rings of fukkery :blessed:
Yeah if you play that game I think you should have a good idea of what going to happen to the human characters that are focus on :demonic:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
i get serious nazi vibes watching the elves.. galadriel is literally on some genocide mission:picard:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched the pilot to RINGS OF POWER. Can someone explain what was the bright light -- the Elves on the ship were heading towards? I think I missed it.