Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
this snow troll scene got me kinda nervous

like this show don't got the balls to show blood like that. homie got crushed into a wall by a giant troll and ain't die? no blood nothing? be forrel :bryan:

The way Galadriel takes that ice troll down so nonchalantly :skip:

The Fellowship is rolling over in they graves after what they had to go through taking that cave troll down in the Mines of Moria.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
this shyt lowkey all over the place

it looks good, but as the other breh said. what the fukk is going on?

Daps
I read The Silmarillion so I already know how some of this is about to go down. I think they're doing a good job.

It's better than the hobbit movies and middle earth looks more like how I imagined it when reading the books, opposed to the Peter Jackson films which looked like sets.

Noticed the elves aren't speaking elven though..Tolkien was a linguist so that seems an odd choice on the producers part.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im about 20 minutes into the 1st ep. Have no clue what's going on.. but the production design and VFX are CRAZY...

That fool Bezos bread longer than giraffe necks. Got the MCU shows lookin like Tubi Lol
he need to break the bank for another expanse season :why:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im about 20 minutes into the 1st ep. Have no clue what's going on.. but the production design and VFX are CRAZY...

That fool Bezos bread longer than giraffe necks. Got the MCU shows lookin like Tubi Lol
this shyt lowkey all over the place

it looks good, but as the other breh said. what the fukk is going on?
:jbhmm: I try not to spoil it for ya but the main plot is Galadriel is searching for evidences that Sauron is still active because the elves think he dead and gone everything your seeing is building up to the second coming of Sauron and is army of doom:demonic:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do I have to watch the movies to understand this?
no but i feel like it would be weird if you haven't seen them

the movies are good.

without any context it's like GOT but no sex or swearing... which is... pretty mid imo :hubie:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Just watched episode 1 ok I get why some people might be mad excluding the diverse cast. There seems to be major changes to the lore with people doing things and being in places they are not meant to be in.