Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
show is amazing to me but i'm a big big LOTR fan. We are so blessed brehs to have the opportunity to live in a time where we can get crack 1 hour episodes every week for house of dragons and this :blessed:

People probb hating cuz its not all white anymore f em
I’m not a big LOTR fan and honestly was hoping this would flop for some hating ass reasons. But those first 2 episodes were absolutely fukking phenomenal IMO. Visually incredible and just some really good performances. Haven’t looked at any reviews or critiques and honestly don’t care. I am so so so excited for the rest of this show.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just saw episode 1 and thought it was great in my opinion, I don't know the outrage is coming from :patrice:
Not supposed to have black people in fantasy genres. Only white people even among fictional races like elves and hobbits everyone should be white otherwise its immersion breaking and woke.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Not supposed to have black people in fantasy genres. Only white people even among fictional races like elves and hobbits everyone should be white otherwise its immersion breaking and woke.

Those views aren’t the source of the majority of criticism breh

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Okay so I didn't particularly like the first three LotR films (i've been shat on relentlessly for not feeling it irl)

is this good?? itching for any fantasy and what i've seen so far looks really nice. especially compared to wheel of time which looked like absolute ass with ps2 tier effects.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
The lore is deep, first 2 episodes have been meh though tbh. It shows that they didn't have the silmarillion era material to form their story around.

I'll give them a chance though, as it's well produced.

I think meteor man is gandalf, which explains the love for hobbits.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
this snow troll scene got me kinda nervous

like this show don't got the balls to show blood like that. homie got crushed into a wall by a giant troll and ain't die? no blood nothing? be forrel :bryan: