Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Bruh, they giving it low scores because it's black people in there now.

You think the low scores are warranted based on including black people? :mjpls:

Nah this is the cop out logic intellectually dishonest lazy fukking idiots who can't debate legit criticism always default to...

Lump everyone dissatisfied with product into the same ist/ot/phobe category as a minority group of bad faith actors and extremist racist idiots...

I've already made several legit criticisms in this thread, not one of them has a single fukking thing to do with race but keep tap dancing around that with your mental gymnastics bruh...

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Nah this is the cop out logic intellectually dishonest lazy fukking idiots who can't debate legit criticism always default to...

Lump everyone dissatisfied with product into the same ist/ot/phobe category as a minority group of bad faith actors and extremist racist idiots...

I've already made several legit criticisms in this thread, not one of them has a single fukking thing to do with race but keep tap dancing around that with your mental gymnastics bruh...

I agree. It’s easy to focus on trolls but this isn’t marvel. Tolkien inspired many writers careers in fantasy and is almost a godfather of the genre. It’s purely acceptable for a lot of people to be critical of the show as they made a lot of edits

Supposedly the majority of the IMDB reviews barely mentioned the diversity

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
It was funny when I was checking IMDb to see the ratings of each episode and the show as a whole last night...but they musta had some ratings embargo up or some shyt cuz there was nothing. It makes sense considering that Amazon owns IMDb so they ain't wanna have that 6.2 rating based on 31,850 votes, leak out. That is not what u looking for from a TV show. Typically, the best shows are 8.0+ on IMDb. It's not like a movie where a 6.2 is not bad. Shows are on a different curve.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Do your criticisms equate to massive scores of 1 on all review sites? I was speaking on why the show is receiving extremely low scores, you then lumped yourself in with them racists.

Because you have legit criticism that means we supposed to ignore the straight up review bombing that's taking place, with a large reason being clear racism?

Maybe you can ignore all the complaining about black dwarves, elves, and Hobbits and how they are ruining the lore but I can't.

You got the nerve to say the 1 stars are warranted and its all from true fans. Bruh you cot damn moron. :heh:

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazon trying their hardest to get a fantasy hit. Britannia. Wheel of Time. Rings of Power :dead:

I’ll watch though :mjpls:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting that people don't realize they been hating on this for years. The woman playing Disa been outspoken and they been spicy about it. People aren't even watching and giving bad scores. Yes there are people giving legitimate criticisms, but the contigent that have been mad about some female character and black character stuff have been far exceeding the former. Have read plenty of knowledgeable reviewers that actually realize this isn't cannon as well. The thing is, the creators have never claimed this is cannon. This is like bizarro Star Wars fans who often champion Non-Canon stuff even above Lucas material.