Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

Daps
This trailer looks so much better. The tree shot they showed in the previous trailer was looking wonky but it looks great here. Now all we need is some A1 acting and GOT S1 levels of writing and we Gucci.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I dunno about the casting of Celebrimbor here.

We getting Feanor and his sons in this? If they deliver some dope Silmarillion flashbacks it will be worth it just for that.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Yeah I dunno about the casting of Celebrimbor here.

We getting Feanor and his sons in this? If they deliver some dope Silmarillion flashbacks it will be worth it just for that.
I don’t think Amazon has the rights to all of the simarillion iirc, I think they can only reference it. But we do get to see Finrod Felagund (Galadriel’s brother) in a flashback. He was the short haired Elf screaming in the middle of a battle in the first trailer. If it’s the battle i’m thinking of, two of his and Galadriel’s brothers died in that battle so that prolly where the agony is coming from.

@0:49 secs

A series just on Feanor’s Sons would be epic as hell. It’s the best part of Tolkien’s work.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power Debuts Extended Trailer At Comic-Con

@Grand Conde I keep seeing people think the elves drawing their swords at around 1:51 mark are Feanor’s sons swearing the Oath

I think we’ll get a decent amount of 1st Age stuff because I also see Galadriel crying over Finrod who died in the 1st Age.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Why they always late with this shyt? They should of dropped this a year or two after the lotr trilogy. There was so much hype to it. Just like how they waited YEARS to drop the Hobbit and that shyt ended up being a boring dud