Lord Jamar gives Dr Umar game on how to start a School... f*ckery ensues

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I swear this dude is such a fukking prick. :heh:

Nothing but the usual "you can't tell me nothing cos I'm the best and know it all" arrogance, self aggrandisement and defensiveness when offered constructive criticism.

He's so accomplished in psychology but doesn't know how to speak to people. :aicmon: There's many interviews he's had when he has reacted the same way and even worse until they've had to put the phone down on him - and this is going years back. He destroyed his own credibility a long time ago.

If his imaginary team is so great he would have made real progress by now, but he keeps shooting himself in the foot and making things worse.

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This nikka is insane and the school isn’t happening. Anyone who would even trust their kids under his watch :hhh:

There are so many black people who have made successful schools that didn’t have even half of the money he was able to scam people out of. I’ve seen videos of guys running a successful African based home school for kids and they even linked up with Umar in his early FDMG years.

You can’t run a school the scope of what Umar is talking solo and only off of cash app donations :mjlol: he’s so full
of himself that he just can’t accept the L. I’m sure his life would be a lot less stressful if he just throws in the towel, but then would people file for refunds on their donations?

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
nikkas like Umar are dangerous. Selling dreams and hope.

How the fukk does Rah Digga look better older than when she was younger?
sleep, good eating and mild exercise. breh, black women don''t have to do much but North American hustle got them looking crazy...go to the carribean or parts of africa where they're not destitute and them women all look young AF, 50y.o looking 35 is not uncommon.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Actually he's been doing interviews for the last few months on non-YT/Hotep news outlets before the Cannon and Jamar interviews. I'm kinda disappointed in these outlets because by having Umar on and presenting him as someone serious they legitimize him.

to be fair his intellect is real ....but his ego is too.

He doesn't need to be legitimized, he has the credentials and works to prove his worth. Buuuut i think his main problem is he realizes if he uses big donors he becomes beholden to them in effect. His ego won't allow him the partnerships to make this thing get off the ground quickly enough.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
nah but this video made me forever look at umar different

:russ::russ:

but lets be real ya'll, if a nikka is willing to fake a lil dumb ass, meaningless phone call to try to prove a point, do you NOT think he's capable of trying to pull even bigger and more fouler shyt, such as scamming money from his followers??? c'mon man...

Dude is a case study on how NOT to move. Three's channels dedicated to clowning him. Everytime an anti Tariq channel gets poppin' if they use clips of what Tariq said against them he gets them taken down. If they don't use his clips he'll still get them flagged if they get to a ceratin number of subscribers.

Tariq engineered the hashtag #TheRootArticles that made the editor in chief cry. The dude who wrote the response article admitted the reason that he had to write it was because of that reason the women were too emontinal to respond. Since that day they havent mentioned Tariq's name at all.

You can google Umar's name and you'll get his Breakfast Club interviews and a bunch of anti Umar stuff, You'd have to delude yourself if you look past all of that to find his own shyt wer you can donate to him. I don't think he takes down his own lives where he makes himself look crazy, I'll bet that "Gifts, donations" video is still up even though it makes him look like the broke ass scammer that he is.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
to be fair his intellect is real ....but his ego is too.

He doesn't need to be legitimized, he has the credentials and works to prove his worth. Buuuut i think his main problem is he realizes if he uses big donors he becomes beholden to them in effect. His ego won't allow him the partnerships to make this thing get off the ground quickly enough.
giphy.gif

oh really?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
i thought he posted his credentials
giphy.gif

oh really?
and haven't many parents come forward attesting to the misdiagnoses given by local school officials that were later assessed by umar proving misdiagnoses? not talking about his scchool issue btw...t

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All businesses take out loans to build and maintain a establishment in its conception when they don’t have their own capital. Why the fukk he think he too good for that. He can’t take the financial burden. He want you to give your money. Dude is a joke. Shame , because first time I heard him I thought he was serious.