Reppin
Above the fray.
Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Breh this dude said he only needs HVAC, Electrical and plumbing work on a million dollar building...:mjlol:

He must think ain't no one ever worked on a fixer upper. Plumbing, HVAC and electrical work can cost you in the thousands, tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands money wise of work depending on the size of the building...:mjlol:

Umar think folks dumb.:mjlol:

Like I said in another thread he needs at minimum 2-3 million per building to do the stuff he needs to do.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said in another thread he needs at minimum 2-3 million per building to do the stuff he needs to do.

Exactly and that is a huge project. Him blowing it off like its some easy shyt is a joke in itself. Talking about all we need to do. Like its sweeping some floors or some shyt...:mjlol:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
His deflections aren't even evolving. I can't believe Lord Jamar kept his composure through that bullshyt. I could learn from him.

That's because Jamar was genuinely trying to help. Jamar has been Pro Black since Umar was in middle school and he was trying to use a connection he had to put Umar on the right track. I think Jamar was offended that he just brushed him off like that especially since the path to pulling that of in NYC of all places is pretty fukking difficult.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There have been several people that have tried to volunteer their services(IT, carpentry) and Umar gave them a line of bullshyt. He has zero interest in opening a school.

In all fairness to Umar he would never make it through the permit process to actually begin any real construction.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
All businesses take out loans to build and maintain a establishment in its conception when they don’t have their own capital. Why the fukk he think he too good for that. He can’t take the financial burden. He want you to give your money. Dude is a joke. Shame , because first time I heard him I thought he was serious.

You need income/collateral for Umar to take out a loan like that. Plus the bank usually likes to loan 25% value of that establishment. I said earlier Umer realistically needs 2 million to get the school off the ground he would have to prove the school can generate at least twice that maybe more.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
nah but this video made me forever look at umar different

:russ::russ:

but lets be real ya'll, if a nikka is willing to fake a lil dumb ass, meaningless phone call to try to prove a point, do you NOT think he's capable of trying to pull even bigger and more fouler shyt, such as scamming money from his followers??? c'mon man...

"Hello? Imaginary goons? Nah I got this"
:laff:
lame ass dude and the fact people even fukk with him after some shyt like that is just even more shameful.