Lord Jamar gives Dr Umar game on how to start a School... f*ckery ensues

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I wouldn't say he is scamming. He's just arrogant and doesn't know how to humble himself.

I've encountered people like that in the community and they stay not moving because they keep pushing people away.

I don't think they're out to rob people but they're definitely driven by their messiah complex.

you wouldn’t say he’s scamming
:mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Good thing he ain’t start a school

you want this nikka and the ppl he chooses educating the youth?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
i thought he posted his credentials

and haven't many parents come forward attesting to the misdiagnoses given by local school officials that were later assessed by umar proving misdiagnoses? not talking about his scchool issue btw...t
He has never posted his credentials. Which in itself is a no go for me. No professional I have ever met balks at showing his credentials if asked.

And I have not seen any of these parents attesting to his works. Umar says he was a asst principal and principal of a charter school. Never mentioned the school. No verifiable works. No former alumni who worked with him that can vouch for him. No former classmates have ever came forward. Hell no other professionals on his level co-sign him.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Dude is a case study on how NOT to move. Three's channels dedicated to clowning him. Everytime an anti Tariq channel gets poppin' if they use clips of what Tariq said against them he gets them taken down. If they don't use his clips he'll still get them flagged if they get to a ceratin number of subscribers.

Tariq engineered the hashtag #TheRootArticles that made the editor in chief cry. The dude who wrote the response article admitted the reason that he had to write it was because of that reason the women were too emontinal to respond. Since that day they havent mentioned Tariq's name at all.

You can google Umar's name and you'll get his Breakfast Club interviews and a bunch of anti Umar stuff, You'd have to delude yourself if you look past all of that to find his own shyt wer you can donate to him. I don't think he takes down his own lives where he makes himself look crazy, I'll bet that "Gifts, donations" video is still up even though it makes him look like the broke ass scammer that he is.
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

And these fukkers were our “black voices”:mjlol:

how did we go from Black-Seminole thugging to this :mjlol:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
How do you find his only fans?
I bet you signed up immediately
where did you get that from.. if the school does not happen.. what happens to the money... the good doctor assumes that every brother and sister want this to happen and they dont

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

Jamar: My father in law started a school for black kids, no government grants, was able to get money for a building, it's been doing well for 20 years, he's highly respected and is willing to sit down with you and put you on game.

Umar: Nah, I'm cool.:unimpressed:
:francis:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He has never posted his credentials. Which in itself is a no go for me. No professional I have ever met balks at showing his credentials if asked.

And I have not seen any of these parents attesting to his works. Umar says he was a asst principal and principal of a charter school. Never mentioned the school. No verifiable works. No former alumni who worked with him that can vouch for him. No former classmates have ever came forward. Hell no other professionals on his level co-sign him.
Umar's academic and certs background is legit.

His plans for the school and his tactics are fugazi, but his credentials are real.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Umar's academic and certs background is legit.

His plans for the school and his tactics are fugazi, but his credentials are real.
No offense but with Umar I will believe it when I see it. There is no reason why it’s so hard to find out anything about his background.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh this dude said he only needs HVAC, Electrical and plumbing work on a million dollar building...:mjlol:

He must think ain't no one ever worked on a fixer upper. Plumbing, HVAC and electrical work can cost you in the thousands, tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands money wise of work depending on the size of the building...:mjlol:

Umar think folks dumb.:mjlol: