Lord Jamar gives Dr Umar game on how to start a School... f*ckery ensues

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly Homie said I got everything I need. Then turns around and makes the "I'm not interested in people I'm interested in Donors" comment.(soon to be used in a million Lenon Honor videos) He didn't even provide a timeline to back up his claims.
Didn't he say some shyt like everything is going according to plan on the timeline that we set?

Wasn't the school supposed to open two years ago?

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I know a hustler when I see one. He full of shyt.

"I dont care about people, i care about donors."

giphy.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Didn't he say some shyt like everything is going according to plan on the timeline that we set?

Wasn't the school supposed to open two years ago?
Yes he just moved the goalposts. Frankly duke is too transparent for this to be a traditional scam in the sense he's caking off the scam, This shyt is like the first Ponzi acheme where he took the first donations to pay off the next ones ending up with little money for himself. Dude is getting finessed himself with his incompetence and hubris. Dude could've been had a online tutoring and a brick and mortar Tutoring system set up now and be eating off of it and fukking the single mothers of those boys, but nah this nikka wants a whole ecosystem of K through college boarding schools from coast to coast and won't do anything till he gets them up and running.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Why is he acting like he's Bron, like cats just sitting around talking about their favorite black school psychologists:mjtf:
He aint Bron but dude is popular. Almost any tweet involving black ppl and race going have an Umar meme on it. I remember when a shorty I was talking to sent me some Umar shyt and I was like you know who this is? I thought she posted on thecoli at first

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He aint Bron but dude is popular. Almost any tweet involving black ppl and race going have an Umar meme on it. I remember when a shorty I was talking to sent me some Umar shyt and I was like you know who this is? I thought she posted on thecoli at first

Yeah half of the Hotep memes are oif this cat. That Out of context Umar is hilarious. Son doesn't know how this affects him. I don't have any kids I don't know anybody he's "helped" but I know about all his fukkery. If he wasn't such a good Hotep meme The Root would expose his homelessness.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
His heart in the right place . He just isn’t mentally capable of putting it together . He wants all credit & refuses to acknowledge he may need some assistance.

Saying he doesn’t have to explain the school plans to potential donors is foolish

Edit: watched a little more . The problem is he thinks too highly of himself . No everybody don’t know you breh . Yes it is your responsibility to properly convey your school vision . He wants people to donate the money & believe In him but doesn’t show the donors any respect.
no his heart is not in the right place. the dude is a fukkin psychopath and a habitual liar.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yes he just moved the goalposts. Frankly duke is too transparent for this to be a traditional scam in the sense he's caking off the scam, This shyt is like the first Ponzi acheme where he took the first donations to pay off the next ones ending up with little money for himself. Dude is getting finessed himself with his incompetence and hubris. Dude could've been had a online tutoring and a brick and mortar Tutoring system set up now and be eating off of it and fukking the single mothers of those boys, but nah this nikka wants a whole ecosystem of K through college boarding schools from coast to coast and won't do anything till he gets them up and running.

There have been several people that have tried to volunteer their services(IT, carpentry) and Umar gave them a line of bullshyt. He has zero interest in opening a school.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
fukk this looney nikka, B.:pacspit:
I dont care if he had good intentions at first.:unimpressed:
He let his ego and mouth piss away any goodwill he had amassed.:ufdup:
I just enjoy watching him step on his own dikk at this point and I'm very interested in how this farce is going to end.:mjgrin:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Pride and Ego is a muthafukka and Umar is a perfect example... This man Jamar wanted to connect him to his father law and that could have been the key to really helping get his school off the ground. Umar instead took offense and started going on a uneccessary Kanye Rant.

That would make him basically admit he doesn't know what's he's doing and the refunds would pour in. Lose lose situation for Umar he just gotta produce but admitting defeat is the wrong move.

Lord jamar was setting him up to admit defeat and he seen that.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
i thought he handled jamar fairly well. lord jamar's people and umar not doing the same thing