Lord Jamar gives Dr Umar game on how to start a School... f*ckery ensues

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
That would make him basically admit he doesn't know what's he's doing and the refunds would pour in. Lose lose situation for Umar he just gotta produce but admitting defeat is the wrong move.

Lord jamar was setting him up to admit defeat and he seen that.

It was kind of like how Sway was trying to give Kanye suggestions and Ye spazzed on him. I guess some people take it as if they offer help from the public eye, The perception is that they would really in a fukked up space and the ego wouldnt allow them

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
fukk this looney nikka, B.:pacspit:
I dont care if he had good intentions at first.:unimpressed:
He let his ego and mouth piss away any goodwill he had amassed.:ufdup:
I just enjoy watching him step on his own dikk at this point and I'm very interested in how this farce is going to end.:mjgrin:
My guess is Prison

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lord jamar's people and umar not doing the same thing
What is Umar doing that he wouldn't be able to listen to Jamar's father in law's advice?

The curriculum being different doesn't mean shyt. Umar needs to obtain funds, get real estate, hire staff, recruit students, obtain proper accreditation/licensing, figure out how to keep a constant flow of money to continue to operate the school as a black man. All of those things are shyt Jamar's people had to deal with and he did it successfully.

Umar going around complaining about not having enough funds, Jamar says his father in law has been able to use fundraisers and other means to run his school for 20 years. You telling me Umar couldn't learn from anything he had to say:gucci:

That's like me trying to start a restaurant, someone telling me he knows a guy that has been successful running a restaurant and is willing to sit down with me and impart some knowledge and me giving him the :camby:because he runs a burger joint and my goal is to open a seafood spot.:dahell:

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
nah but this video made me forever look at umar different

:russ::russ:

but lets be real ya'll, if a nikka is willing to fake a lil dumb ass, meaningless phone call to try to prove a point, do you NOT think he's capable of trying to pull even bigger and more fouler shyt, such as scamming money from his followers??? c'mon man...

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
nah but this video made me forever look at umar different

:russ::russ:

but lets be real ya'll, if a nikka is willing to fake a lil dumb ass, meaningless phone call to try to prove a point, do you NOT think he's capable of trying to pull even bigger and more fouler shyt, such as scamming money from his followers??? c'mon man...

I remember this beef with him and seti smh. I couldn't even tell you what it was about but I remember in real time watching these nikkaz go live back n forth instead of reaching out to each other than Umar pulled the phone shyt and I knew these nikkaz egos would be their downfall.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
bro this dude umar has said the school is gonna have everything from a gun club to a pilots school, a 99% raw vegan menu, a gift shop, bookstore, restaurant, non alcoholic sports bar, basketball tournaments, you name it.
giphy.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
That would make him basically admit he doesn't know what's he's doing and the refunds would pour in. Lose lose situation for Umar he just gotta produce but admitting defeat is the wrong move.

Lord jamar was setting him up to admit defeat and he seen that.

It would not be an admission of defeat.

Jamar was very protective of his ego by making it clear that he has his area of expertise and that people pretty much delegate when dealing with a project.

If he wanted to set him up, he would have questioned his intentions and took a more hostile approach towards his deflection.

The problem is Umar and his ego.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Yeah half of the Hotep memes are oif this cat. That Out of context Umar is hilarious. Son doesn't know how this affects him. I don't have any kids I don't know anybody he's "helped" but I know about all his fukkery. If he wasn't such a good Hotep meme The Root would expose his homelessness.

The Coli Root or the fakkit online magazine Root?