Lord Jamar gives Dr Umar game on how to start a School... f*ckery ensues

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Stupid nikka Umar said all you have to fix was

Electrical
HVAC
Plumbing

He mentioned he knows educators and psychologists what he needs to know is some damn plumbers HVAC technicians and electricians.

He doesn't have the bread to maintain or repair that school he is a LOSER
School gonna be maintained through cashapp donations

---

Superstar
Daps
Umar going off on not needing help, is exactly why he shouldn't get a dollar more. It's not that hard to make a school, with amount of money he raised. Lower the expectations.

And the defensiveness about transparency of the money.:francis:

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Why doesn't he just open a smaller school until he gets the funds for the large campus he wants? He would have a much better time getting donations then too.

He. Doesn't. Want. To. Open. A. Fully. Funtuncing. School. Even if it starts, how will you pay salary? Pay utilities?

He just got one building after ten years and already talking about selling it.

It's been exposed that the local gov't wanted to get rid of that condemmed building til he bought.

Now after a few renovations and NOT paying all the taxes (which their are receipts for)...someone wants to buy from Umar? "Europeans"?

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pride and Ego is a muthafukka and Umar is a perfect example... This man Jamar wanted to connect him to his father law and that could have been the key to really helping get his school off the ground. Umar instead took offense and started going on a uneccessary Kanye Rant.
If you never heard of Umar, watched this video, was interested in what he was saying and what his plans were and then you see him turn down an opportunity, disrespectfully, to sit down with someone that was successful in the very thing he's trying to do, why the fukk would you give him money?

Why should I have to text you on your cell phone to find out what the plans are?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you never heard of Umar, watched this video, was interested in what he was saying and what his plans were and then you see him turn down an opportunity, disrespectfully, to sit down with someone that was successful in the very thing he's trying to do, why the fukk would you give him money?

Why should I have to text you on your cell phone to find out what the plans are?

Exactly Homie said I got everything I need. Then turns around and makes the "I'm not interested in people I'm interested in Donors" comment.(soon to be used in a million Lenon Honor videos) He didn't even provide a timeline to back up his claims.