Veteran
Daps
BountifulUnconsciousIcterinewarbler-max-1mb.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edit: watched a little more . The problem is he thinks too highly of himself . No everybody don’t know you breh . Yes it is your responsibility to properly convey your school vision . He wants people to donate the money & believe In him but doesn’t show the donors any respect.
Why is he acting like he's Bron, like cats just sitting around talking about their favorite black school psychologists:mjtf:

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Also isn't Umar on onlyfans:mjlol:

What's the plan. Let's say this school opens he expects people to send their kids to learn Egyptian basket weaving from a motherfukker spreading his ass on the internet for 1.60 a pop

Are you serious? Does he really have an onlyfans? Disgusting.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:gucci:

Jamar: My father in law started a school for black kids, no government grants, was able to get money for a building, it's been doing well for 20 years, he's highly respected and is willing to sit down with you and put you on game.

Umar: Nah, I'm cool.:unimpressed:

There's an old proverb: "If you wish to know the road, inquire of those who have traveled it." How can anyone take Umar seriously when he's actively rejecting assistance and mentorship from a black man who has apparently done exactly what he's attempting to do? Black school funded by black people with black dollars.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's an old proverb: "If you wish to know the road, inquire of those who have traveled it." How can anyone take Umar seriously when he's actively rejecting assistance and mentorship from a black man who has apparently done exactly what he's attempting to do? Black school funded by black people with black dollars.
Said he doesn't need his help because he's doing a curriculum based on Pan-Africanism and Jamar's father in law isn't.:francis:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
His heart in the right place . He just isn’t mentally capable of putting it together . He wants all credit & refuses to acknowledge he may need some assistance.

Saying he doesn’t have to explain the school plans to potential donors is foolish

Edit: watched a little more . The problem is he thinks too highly of himself . No everybody don’t know you breh . Yes it is your responsibility to properly convey your school vision . He wants people to donate the money & believe In him but doesn’t show the donors any respect.
This is what I've been saying since the beginning I think he means well but he's got too much ego and pride to know he needs assistance. And I think with all the failures and shyt he's had to go through with this process it's fukked his mental health up pretty bad. And now all he's got is that ego and pride so that's what he relies on