Lord Jamar gives Dr Umar game on how to start a School... f*ckery ensues

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Now he is talking about doing a Block Party on 911 at the school. Talking about having vendors, a stage, spoken word performers, bounce houses and water rides for the kids. Etc.

of course he is asking for donations for this.:francis:

Sept 11th is right around the corner. :francis: I’m curious as to what the excuse will be when it does not happen :francis:

I sincerely, SINCERELY, wish he would’ve left this school business alone. The bullshyt he went through with trying to get St. Paul’s back in 2014 should’ve been the red flag to try something different.

Dude is an amazing lecturer and should’ve just stuck to doing tours. I was listening to this…

…and doing the :francis: face throughout. Dude is eventually going to get visited by BOTH the IRS and the Delaware Division. of Revenue eventually. As someone who’s had his share of tax showdowns with government entities, I already know they probably got him in their sights and just waiting until the fines and penalties are jusssttt right.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I sincerely, SINCERELY, wish he would’ve left this school business alone. The bullshyt he went through with trying to get St. Paul’s back in 2014 should’ve been the red flag to try something different.

Dude is an amazing lecturer and should’ve just stuck to doing tours. I was listening to this…

…and doing the :francis: face throughout. Dude is eventually going to get visited by BOTH the IRS and the Delaware Division. of Revenue eventually. As someone who’s had his share of tax showdowns with government entities, I already know they probably got him in their sights and just waiting until the fines and penalties are jusssttt right.

Seriously. He gives great speeches when he is on his shyt. He could have simply did his lectures, guest spots on news channels etc and opened a online podcast or curriculum and ATE.

He has the talent for it. But he can’t help but scam. The school will be his downfall. I also saw that vid about the tax issues. He fukked up!

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Now he is talking about doing a Block Party on 911 at the school. Talking about having vendors, a stage, spoken word performers, bounce houses and water rides for the kids. Etc.

of course he is asking for donations for this.:francis:

Sept 11th is right around the corner. :francis: I’m curious as to what the excuse will be when it does not happen :francis:
Besides that a Block party might give him maybe 5 or so stacks not enough to dent the mustard on what he needs to open the school, and that's just to open the school, we're not even talking about hiring staff stocking the cafeteria and library.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Seriously. He gives great speeches when he is on his shyt. He could have simply did his lectures, guest spots on news channels etc and opened a online podcast or curriculum and ATE.

He has the talent for it. But he can’t help but scam. The school will be his downfall. I also saw that vid about the tax issues. He fukked up!

The only thing I can see if that he needs the validation of desperate single mothers. If he lectured he'd get a few but he wants hood ass single mothers in his face at all times. Like I said he could go to Africa Today and consult for any of their ministries of education but again that would negate him being in regular contact with women begging him to help their boys

nikka don't want to be Dr. Amos Wilson he wants to be Cutty from the wire

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The only thing I can see if that he needs the validation of desperate single mothers. If he lectured he'd get a few but he wants hood ass single mothers in his face at all times. Like I said he could go to Africa Today and consult for any of their ministries of education but again that would negate him being in regular contact with women begging him to help their boys

Breh your right. I recently went to his Instagram. If it wasn’t a meme It was hundreds of pics of him hugged up with single black mothers

:russ: This nikka Umar is showing exactly what he is about. Because what you don’t see is him posting up pics with BLACK BOYS he is supposedly so worried about

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Breh your right. I recently went to his Instagram. If it wasn’t a meme It was hundreds of pics of him hugged up with single black mothers

:russ: This nikka Umar is showing exactly what he is about. Because what you don’t see is him posting up pics with BLACK BOYS he is supposedly so worried about

all hugs from close up and behind :wow:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Umar has always been about the cookies.:shaq:
He literally talks about wifey resumes, having two wives, or cookies in almost every IG live video he does.
He was talking about how he wants women grinding on him at the after party on September 11th in a video he uploaded yesterday.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is Umar doing that he wouldn't be able to listen to Jamar's father in law's advice?

The curriculum being different doesn't mean shyt. Umar needs to obtain funds, get real estate, hire staff, recruit students, obtain proper accreditation/licensing, figure out how to keep a constant flow of money to continue to operate the school as a black man. All of those things are shyt Jamar's people had to deal with and he did it successfully.

Umar going around complaining about not having enough funds, Jamar says his father in law has been able to use fundraisers and other means to run his school for 20 years. You telling me Umar couldn't learn from anything he had to say:gucci:

That's like me trying to start a restaurant, someone telling me he knows a guy that has been successful running a restaurant and is willing to sit down with me and impart some knowledge and me giving him the :camby:because he runs a burger joint and my goal is to open a seafood spot.:dahell:
It's more like you saying you want to run a top of the line restaurant and someone telling you their father in law runs a food truck and giving you advice, more accurately.

Umar definitely scamming though, don't get me wrong. :whoa: I'm just talking about that specific part of the interview.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Every grifter has his niche. The other ones exploit misguided and naive young Black men.

I mean, just go back and read the complete nonsense that's been posted and repeated here the past 3 years.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

This nikka is such a power simp it ain't funny. Again the big bag is in consultancies, That's also were he can make the over arching impact, or he could make a larger impact on a smaller scale by being a high school teacher but if he fukked the single moms he'd be fired also he'd be directly on the hook for failing students and he couldn't say that the main reason why Johnquisha can't read is because their mother don't read to them.

This nikka don't care nothing about Black Boys he cares about easy access to p*ssy. This nikka is willing to be homeless if it means that he can fukk a couple of randoms.

He clearly smashed the majority of women in those IG posts, what does him being hugged up with a chick have to do with the lecture???

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Umar sure loves himself some single moms

jiwcmn0.gif

Daps

:laff::laff::laff:

bro, I never thought about this before, but I think you're right! This is the perfect explanation for what's going on

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
This nikka is such a power simp it ain't funny. Again the big bag is in consultancies, That's also were he can make the over arching impact, or he could make a larger impact on a smaller scale by being a high school teacher but if he fukked the single moms he'd be fired also he'd be directly on the hook for failing students and he couldn't say that the main reason why Johnquisha can't read is because their mother don't read to them.

This nikka don't care nothing about Black Boys he cares about easy access to p*ssy. This nikka is willing to be homeless if it means that he can fukk a couple of randoms.

He clearly smashed the majority of women in those IG posts, what does him being hugged up with a chick have to do with the lecture???
This nikka ain't a simp, he a low key ladies man:wow:He get money and gifts, hoes fixing him plates, paying travel fees :wow:Got p*ssy & a place to stay in every city he touches :wow:

Ifatunde:salute:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This nikka ain't a simp, he a low key ladies man:wow:He get money and gifts, hoes fixing him plates, paying travel fees :wow:Got p*ssy & a place to stay in every city he touches :wow:

Ifatunde:salute:
That’s the essence of simp logic

some rando validation from some ran throughs is worth your reputation being trash being basically homeless and giving off fixed plates and donations??

I know you’re joking but in case a goofy incel believes this bullshyt I promise it’s not worth it.