Lord Jamar gives Dr Umar game on how to start a School... f*ckery ensues

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Umar going the fukk off. :mjlol:

He's shaming and gaslighting the flock, a common tactic from cult leaders to keep everyone in line when they start to wonder why the stated goals of the cult aren't coming to fruition. He'll probably have a "positive" update soon to make the followers feel good, maybe even set another grand opening date, before he goes back to pointing fingers in the ongoing us vs them cycle.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Umar looking crazy. Why wouldn't you take donated time from electricians and HVAC folks etc to get the school up and running? Why wouldn't you take donated desks and materials? Why wouldn't you want to get up and running like Jamar's father-in-law's school and then implement curriculum after you're up and running?

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
he been going live all day today inside the building with the loyal donors club

say what you want but i see some progress

i dont see any reason why this cant be opened by late 2021

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
he been going live all day today inside the building with the loyal donors club

say what you want but i see some progress

i dont see any reason why this cant be opened by late 2021

fukking retard :mjlol:

I'm starting a school for black boys to become astronauts by the age of 10 are you interested in donating to my cash app breh I know you're gullible enough :russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
glad there was a thread on this, the interview left me feeling funny about Dr Umar i mean Lord Jamar was legit and non aggressive. although i am sure its frustrating for Dr Umar to be answering the same questions over and over never the less it didnt look good for a former child psychologist.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
glad there was a thread on this, the interview left me feeling funny about Dr Umar i mean Lord Jamar was legit and non aggressive. although i am sure its frustrating for Dr Umar to be answering the same questions over and over never the less it didnt look good for a former child psychologist.

WHEN ACQUIRING FUNDING, YOU WILL ANSWER THE SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU GET THE FUNDS.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Now he is talking about doing a Block Party on 911 at the school. Talking about having vendors, a stage, spoken word performers, bounce houses and water rides for the kids. Etc.

of course he is asking for donations for this.:francis:

Sept 11th is right around the corner. :francis: I’m curious as to what the excuse will be when it does not happen :francis: